Global Toddler Wear Market By Product (Apparel, Footwear, Others), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Toddler Wear Market
Global toddler wear market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 301.21 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising birth rate worldwide.
Toddler wear are the category of apparel, footwear and accessories manufactured keeping in mind to protect the toddler which are described as children who are aged between twelve to thirty six months. These clothes are generally really trendy, protective and highly stylish. These clothes are generally of very high quality and free of any harmful substances added during the production process due to the sensitive skin and high care required for toddlers.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-toddler-wear-market
- Presence of wide variations in clothing categories and products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising volume of products experiencing premiumization is expected to propel the market growth due to increasing levels of disposable income amongst consumers
- Increasing endorsements from celebrities along with utilization of children fashion models; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Significant utilization of social media marketing practices along with availability of specialized categories for children and infant clothing in retail stores also acts as a market driver
- Availability of various unorganized local players that are able to offer low cost apparel will restrict the growth of this market
- Large costs associated with these products making it inaccessible to a number of consumer groups; this factor is expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Toddler Wear Market
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-toddler-wear-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB in partnership with World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) announced the launch of childrenswear product range produced only of sustainable materials designed for babies to children aged fourteen. The most significant factor with this is the contribution from sale going towards WWF and their operations for conservation of environment
- In July 2018, Carter’s, Inc. announced the availability of “Carter’s KID”, their latest product range designed keeping in mind boys and girls having a size range of 4-14. The product range offers high quality products having a wide variety of colours, graphic designs and styles that children and parents expect. This will enable consumers to fulfil the requirements of their children and kids establishing Carter’s, Inc. as the leading brand for children apparel
Global toddler wear market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of toddler wear market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global toddler wear market are Carter’s, Inc.; The Trendy Toddlers; adidas AG; Benetton Group; The Gap, Inc.; Nike, Inc.; Mothercare Plc; Gildan Activewear SRL; Cotton On Group; Diesel SpA; DOLCE&GABBANA; Hanesbrands Inc.; Ralph Lauren; H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB; Okaidi; The Children’s Place; Catimini; Inditex; Rock Your Baby among others.
Research Methodology: Global Toddler Wear Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725