Global Corporate Wellness Industry Market Research Report has been analyzed in detail to assist clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans.
The Corporate Wellness Market report provides a forecast of the current market value, as well as the expected growth of Corporate Wellness in 2019-2023. Corporate Wellness’s entire supply chain has been described in statistical detail with a focus on various upstream and downstream components. It has been provided here with recent developments to provide a complete picture of this market with current trends related to the demand, supply and sales of Corporate Wellness. Corporate Wellness Market Segment by Companies, this report covers Central Corporate Wellness, TruworthWellness, CXA Group, SOL Wellness, EXOS, ProvantHealth, Wellness Corporate Solutions, ComPsych Corporation, Optum and others
Get Sample of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-5g-market-275202
Corporate Wellness Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Corporate Wellness Market Segment by Type, covers
- Health Risk Assessment
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Screening
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Stress Management
Corporate Wellness Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Large Enterprise
- Small and Medium Enterprise
Corporate Wellness Market Definition : Corporate wellness programs are designed to support employees understand their health risks, pursue healthy behavior at the workplace, and decrease health care expenditure. Corporate wellness programs consist of health risk assessments, fitness, health screening, weight management, smoking cessation, and nutrition. These programs reduce cost of hospitalization, surgeries, and visits to health care specialists. Moreover, corporate wellness programs increase productivity, decrease absenteeism, and improve quality of life of employees.
Inquiry Before Buying at https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/global-5g-market-275202
Scope of the Corporate Wellness Market Report:
- This report studies the Corporate Wellness market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Corporate Wellness market by product type and applications/end industries.
- Rising demand for corporate wellness activities due to increased insurance costs that result in financial burden on employers is driving the market. The corporate wellness initiatives target particular health risk factors such as stress, obesity, smoking, diet, lack of exercise, etc.
- The U.S. dominated the corporate wellness market in North America due to rise in investment and adoption of corporate wellness service, surge in health care costs, and increase in incidence of chronic diseases. Furthermore, the corporate wellness market in the U.S. is driven by increase in adoption of newly introduced corporate wellness plans for fitness, weight management, and nutrition. Europe is the second-leading market for corporate wellness services. Germany is a key contributor to the corporate wellness market in Europe. The corporate wellness market in Asia Pacific is growing rapidly, driven primarily by the developing countries.
- The global Corporate Wellness market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Corporate Wellness.
- Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Get More Information at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-5g-market-275202
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37