Global Oncology Nutrition Market report offers remarkable data along with a future forecast and thorough analysis of the market on an international and regional level. Other data models employed for the research methodology are vendor positioning grid, market timeline analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. This report studies the trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics that have been observed to be helpful in developing production strategies for the industry. The Global Oncology Nutrition Market report covers market shares for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Nutrition is an important part of cancer treatment. Choosing the right kinds of foods to nourish the body can help patients stay stronger and feel better throughout their treatment.Cancer itself, as well as its treatments, can affect the appetite. It can also change the body’s ability to tolerate certain foods and use certain nutrients. Global Oncology Nutrition Market is expected to reach USD 2.6 billion by 2025, from USD 1.34 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.6 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Oncology Nutrition Market, By Cancer Type (Head & Neck, Stomach & Gastrointestinal, Liver, Pancreatic, Esophageal, Lung, Breast, Blood), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global oncology nutrition market are Danone, Nestle, B, Braun Melsungen AG, Abbott, Fresenius Kabi AG, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC. , Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Hormel Foods Corporation, Global Health Products, Inc., Victus, Lactonova amongst others.
The global oncology nutrition market is segmented based on cancer or end user type and by geographical segments.
Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into head & neck cancer, stomach & gastrointestinal cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, blood cancer
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence rate of cancer
- Increasing number of patients being treated for malnutrition
- increasing quality of clinical research on nutritional interventions
- Rising demand for nutritional feeding in the homecare sector
- shifting focus from parenteral to enteral nutrition
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oncology nutrition market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Developments in the Market:
- June 2016, Danone(France) and HungerNdThirst foundation started a collaboration to understand cancer patients’ needs to help them better deal with taste alterations. The purpose was to improve nutritional intake and quality of life by combatting dysgeusia.
- November 2012: The joint venture of Nestle (Switzerland) and Chinese medicine library provided an opportunity to develop and commercialise truly innovative and scientifically validated botanical-based nutrition for personalised healthcare in gastrointestinal health.
The global oncology nutrition market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global oncology nutrition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]