The global Artificial Intelligence In Marketing market report is perfectly analyzed on the basis of numerous regions. In this report, company snapshot, geographical presence, product portfolio, and recent developments are taken into account for studying the company profiles. Competitive landscape in this report covers strategic profiling of key players in the Artificial Intelligence In Marketing market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and strategies. The report makes available fluctuations in CAGR values during the forecast period of 2019 – 2026 for the market.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a creation of wise and smart machines that work and respond and react like people. It is utilized to enhance the proficiency of day by day undertakings. Advancing innovation, selection of robots and drones, driverless tractors, crop health checking, and automated water system framework are a portion of the applications that credited to the high development of the worldwide AIA showcase. Artificial intelligence in marketing offer approaches to overcome any issues between information science and execution.
Get Free Sample of Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market
- Welltok, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- General Vision
- Next IT Corporation
- Amazon Web Services
- Facebook Inc.
Others: Siemens, General Electric, Micron Technology, Samsung, Xillinx, Iteris, Atomwise, Inc., Lifegraph, Sense.ly, Inc., Zebra Medical Vision, Inc., Baidu, Inc., H2O ai, Enlitic, Inc. and Raven Industries among others. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in marketing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The global artificial intelligence in marketing is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run.
The classic example of artificial intelligence in marketing is SEM advertising on channels like Google (AdWords), Facebook, and Twitter. According to an IDC report, Denecken reported that by 2019, 40 % of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services. In the coming year, businesses will begin truly seeing the benefits in areas like improved customer service due to AI.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High information and data storage capacity
- High computing power and parallel processing capabilities.
- Increasing number of AI applications and adoption of these applications in various segments.
- Lack of people power
- Data inefficiency in building proper AI algorithms.
- The global artificial intelligence in marketing market is based on
- Deployment mode
- End user industry
- Geographical segments
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into
- On Premises
- Based on application, the market is segmented into
- Social Media Advertising
- Search Advertising
- Dynamic Pricing
- Virtual Assistant
- Content Curation
- Sales & Marketing Automation
- Analytics Platform And Others (Website Design And Emotion Measurement)
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into
- Machine Learning
- Context-Aware Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into
- Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, And Automotive)
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725