A report, titled “Global Sleeve Labels Market” has been added to our repository. The report represents the current situation of the market based on an in-depth analysis of all the major factors that are expected to impact its demand in the near future, it evaluates the state of the market by 2026. The report takes stock of the global market on the basis of its attractiveness as well as investment viability. It also offers quantitative and qualitative analysis of every feature of the market and catches the emerging industry trends. The aim of the report is to allow the readers to concentrate on the classifications on the basis of product qualifications, standing competitive landscape and the market’s incomes with profitability.
Global Sleeve Labels Market is expected to registering a substantial CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the changing consumer habits and growing inclination towards packaged goods. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global sleeve labels market are Walmart, Nestlé, P&G, Unilever, Tesco.com, PepsiCo, COCA-COLA, DANONE, Carlsberg Breweries A/S AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION., Barry-Wehmiller, TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES GROUP, Bonset America Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Esko-Graphics bvba, Flint Group, CCL Industries, Fort Dearborn Company among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sleeve-labels-market
Global Sleeve Labels Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sleeve labels market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Sleeve Labels Market By Type (Stretch Sleeves, Shrink Sleeves), Material Type (Polythene Terephthalate Glycol, Polyvinyl Chloride, Oriented Polystyrene, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Others), Printing Technology (Gravure, Flexographic, Offset, Digital and Letterpress), Ink (Water-based, Solvent-based, UV), Application (Pressure Sensitive, Heat Transfer, In-Mold, Heat-Shrink & Stretch, Glue-Applied), End-Use (Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Home Care, Chemicals, Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Sleeve labels are made up of polymer plastic film which is used in every kind of packaging materials. There are two types of sleeve labels – shrink sleeve labels and stretch sleeve labels. The shrink sleeve labels shrink tightly at any size and shape of a container when the heat is applied on it. The stretch sleeve labels are originally elastic and hold firmly over anything that they are covering.
- Growing demand for packaged food and beverages drives the market growth
- Rapidly increasing number of products in the packaged food segments is driving the growth of the market
- Growing cosmetic and personal care industry is a factor which is expected to boost up the market
- Willingness for better personality and physical appearance is also one of the factor which is considered as a driver for the market
- Growing environmental concerns and the growing need for diminishing pollution is hampering the market growth
- Changing preferences of the customers while purchasing restricts the market growth
- Availability of cheaper substitutes, eco-friendly and bio-degradable labels are halting the progress of the market
- Increasing government regulations regarding the eco-friendly manufacturing are making the manufacturers to shift to cheaper alternatives like self-adhesive labels, pressure sensitive labels etc. is restricting the growth of the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-sleeve-labels-market
Segmentation: Global Sleeve Labels Market
- Stretch Sleeves
- Shrink Sleeves
- Polythene Terephthalate Glycol
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Oriented Polystyrene
By Printing Technology
- Pressure Sensitive
- Heat Transfer
- Heat-Shrink & Stretch
- Food, Beverages
- Personal Care & Home Care
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Walmart issued a bold new set of plastic waste reduction by introducing a massive brand program. The focus of this launch is on the retailer’s private brand packaging so that it can reduce plastic waste. It will help the company to promote consumer-friendly recycling labels
- In October 2018, Carlsberg chose HuberGroup as the ink supplier for its beer labels. It will help the company to improve the recyclability of Carlsberg labels. It will help the company to enable sustainable printing for packaging manufacturers and printers
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]