Global Demolition Robots Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising construction activities worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global demolition robots market are Robore Cuts Ltd, MCCANN, A MCCANN WORLDGROUP AGENCY, KEMEN GROUP., TopTec Benelux BVBA, Conjet AB, Fujita Corporation, SHERPA Mini-loaders B.V., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., STANLEY Infrastructure, BROKK GLOBAL, Husqvarna Group, Advanced Construction Robotics, Construction Robotics, Ekso Bionics, TopTec Spezialmaschinen GmbH, nLink AS.
Demolition robots are robots which are used for the levelling of the concreate and are operated with remote control. They are safer than the manual demolition. Demolition robots require small spaces and usually run on tracks. They consist of arms to which breaker, loader buckets, drills, crusher etc were attached. They were specially designed to avoid accidents in the construction areas. Rising demand for robots in the construction sector was the major fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing countries are driving the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for modern robots in the construction industry is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High cost of the demolition robots is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of the demolition robots is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Brokk announced the launch of their new remote controlled demolition machine Brokk 300. For better reliability, maintainability and design it has SmartConcept technological features. This is designed in such a way that it can use bigger and powerful breakers without sacrificing any safety. It mainly consist of mainly three features- SmartPower, SmartRemote and SmartDesign.
- In March 2017, Brokk announced that they have acquired Aquajet Systems AB. The main aim of the acquisition is to add hydrodemolition robots to their portfolio so that customers can add this feature in their business. They want to provide high quality and productive equipment to their customer worldwide, so that they can increase their sales.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-demolition-robots-market
- Industrial Construction
- Household and Commercial Buildings
- Road & Infrastructure
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global demolition robots market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of demolition robots market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports