Global Ball Valves Market By Material (Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Alloy Based, Cryogenic, Others, (Brass, Bronze, Plastic)}, Valve Type(Trunnion Mounted ball valves, Floating Ball Valve, Rising Stem Ball Valve), Size (Up to 1”, 1” to 6”, 6” to 25”, 25” to 50”, 50” and Larger), Industry (Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Chemicals, Water & Wastewater , Building & Construction, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Metal & Mining, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 Global Ball Valves Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.75 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the benefits associated with Process Plant Modernization.
Get Sample Report | at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ball-valves-market
Some of the major competitors currently working in ball valves market are Emerson Electric Co.(US), Flowserve Corporation (US), Schlumberger Ltd. (US), Crane Co. (US), IMI Plc. (Finland), Kitz Corporation (Japan), Metso Corporation(Finland) Neway valve. (China). Emerson Electric Co (US) (US) ,Velan Inc.( Canada), The Weir Group PLC (UK), Burkert Fluid Control Systems (Germany), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (US), Alfa Laval (Sweden), Apollo Valves (US), Valvitalia S.P.A (Italy) , Swagelok Company (US), MRC Global Inc. (US), , Astech Valve Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Cameron International Corporation(US), Dwyer Instruments Inc. (US), Flomatic Corporation (US), Forum Energy Technology (US) , among others.
A ball valve is a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball (floating ball) to control flow through it. The ball valves are being used in the various sectors such as aerospace & defence, oil and gas industry and among them. The market of ball valve is growing because of various factors such as evolution of IOT and developments in automation ecosystem such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, increasing demand for industrialization in emerging economies, and demand for process safety. The Asia-pacific is the fastest growing in this market due to increasing development in these countries.
- High demand for modernized process plant is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is increase in energy consumption due to industrialization, urbanization, and smart city initiatives this is driver for the market.
- Lack of standardization in certifications and policies robotics is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Emerson acquires Advanced Engineering Valves. Advanced Engineering Valves is a manufacturer of valve technology for LNG industry. By this acquisition Emerson has become biggest player in LNG industry.
- In April 2017, Emerson Acquired Pentair Valves & Controls. By this acquisition Emerson growed globally in automation, chemical, power, refining, mining and oil and gas. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing solutions in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Order a Copy of This Research Report | at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ball-valves-market
Segmentation: Global Ball Valves Market
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Alloy Based
By Valve Type
- Trunnion Mounted ball valves
- Floating Ball Valve
- Rising Stem Ball Valve
- Up to 1”
- 1” to 6”
- 6” to 25”
- 25” to 50”
- 50” and Larger
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Water & Wastewater
- Building & Construction
- Metal & Mining
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global ball valves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ball valves market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Table of Content: Global Ball Valves Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Ball Valves Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Ball Valves Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Ball Valves Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Get Detailed TOC | at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ball-valves-market