Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Surveillance, Threat Detection, Surveys, Predictive Maintenance, Radiology, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Commercial and Residential Security, Personal Vision, Firefighting, Research and Development, Automotive, Veterinary), Types (Active Receiving, Passive Receiving), End-User (Military and Defense, Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global thermal imaging cameras market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.20% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing adoption of thermal imaging in perimeter security and penetration in machine vision-based applications.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thermal-imaging-cameras-market
Some of the major competitors currently working in the global thermal imaging cameras market are Xenics, Lynred, FLIR Systems, Inc., Fortive, United Technologies, Leonardo S.p.A., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Axis Communications AB., BAE Systems, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Fluke Corporation, JENOPTIK AG, AMETEK Land (Land Instruments International Ltd)., HT Italia S.r.l., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Zhejiang Dali Technology Co.,Ltd., FluxData Inc., CorDEX Instruments., IRCameras LLC., Keysight Technologies among others.
An optical system, display, sensor, signal processing and amplifier are the five elements present in thermal imaging cameras. These sections are integrated into heat-resistant, rough and water-resistant housing by specific thermal imaging cameras fire-service. These components operate together to make infrared radiation, such as that produced by hot objects or flames, visible in actual moment.
- Development in the surveillance camera technology, is driving the market growth
- Penetration in machine vision-based applications, is fueling the growth of the market
- Reduction in value of thermal imaging products, is helping the market to grow
- Growing acceptance of thermal imaging in perimeter security, fosters the growth of the market
- Longwave infrared cameras require additional cameras for better detailing, and hampers the market growth
- High initial investment associated with thermal imaging products, hinders the market growth
Inquiry before buying this report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-thermal-imaging-cameras-market
- Threat Detection
- Predictive Maintenance
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Commercial and Residential Security
- Personal Vision
- Research and Development
- Active Receiving
- Passive Receiving
- Military and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global thermal imaging cameras market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermal imaging cameras market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Insights in the report
- Profiles of key players and brands
- To analyze based on end-users and applications and focus on the growth rate of each application.
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
Download Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-thermal-imaging-cameras-market