This Global Process Oil Market research report has several benefits that can be projected to varied aspects of the Chemical and Materials industry. It helps to outline target audiences for the clients before launching any advertising campaign. This market report makes it easy to gather industry information more quickly. Moreover, this Global Process Oil Market report serves the purpose of validating the information that has been gathered through internal or primary research. With this Global Process Oil Market report, you can effectively gain a holistic view of the market and then also benchmark all the companies in the Chemical and Materials industry.
Global process oil market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 6.2 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the growing use of solution styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) in automobile tires and increasing demand and consumption of process oils in the Asia-Pacific region.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=process-oils-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global process oil market are Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chevron Corporation, Nynas AB, ORGKHIM Biochemical Holding, Petronas Lubricants Belgium NV, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Repsol S.A. and others.
Global Process Oil Market By Type (Naphthenic, Non-Carcinogenic, Aromatic, Paraffinic), Containing Materials (Peptizers, Fatty Acid Derivatives, Petroleum Oils, Polymers, Waxes), Application (Tire & Rubber, Polymer, Textile, Polymer, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Process oil market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global process oil market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Shell expanded their business of integrated lubricants and grease by inaugurating a new production facility in Tuas, Singapore. The facility is world’s third largest facility of integrated lubricants and grease. The expansion will help the company to grow in Asia-Pacific region
- In August 2017, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd acquired Jurong Aromatics Corporation Pte Ltd, an aromatic facility. The facility has a pipe-still capacity of 592,000 barrels per day and ethylene production capacity of 1.9 million tons per year. The acquisition will help the company to focus more on innovating products related to the market
Market Definition: Global Process Oil Market
Process oil is the combination of paraffinic, aromatic, non-carcinogenic and naphthenic compounds having varied molecular weight. They are manufactured by refining processes, such as advanced hydrocracking and catalytic dewaxing. It has a colourless appearance and shows high performance qualities. Process oils are used in various industries such as tire, cable fill, textile, defoamer, polymer and personal care.
- Growing use of solution styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) in automobile tires; this factor will drive the market in the forecast period
- Increasing usage of the process oils in the rubber and tire industries, will also propel the market in near future
- Growing market for green and eco-friendly oils; this factor will also help the market to grow
- Growing tire manufacturing industry across the globe will also act as a driving factor for the market
- Limitations on the usage of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon; this factor will hamper the market to grow in near future
- Implementation of the European union directive 2005/69/EC banning the use of polycyclic aromatic, will also hamper the market growth
- Increased use of alternatives like soybean oil in tire manufacturing; this factor will also restraint the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=process-oils-market
Segmentation: Global Process Oil Market
By Raw Material
By Containing Materials
- Fatty Acid Derivatives
- Petroleum Oils
- Tire & Rubber
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research