Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market By Technology (Spinal Fusion and Fixation Technologies, Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment, Motion Preservation/Non-fusion Technologies, Other Technologies), By Product (Thoracic Fusion and Lumbar Fusion Devices, Cervical Fusion Devices, Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment Devices, Spinal Biologics, Spinal Decompression, Non-fusion Devices, Spine Bone Stimulators,), By Surgery (Open Surgery, Minimally-invasive Surgery), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The reason for the rise in the market is the increasing demands for invasive spine surgeries, rising number of spine surgery devices being developed with new technologies and the rising population of older and obsessed people. Few of the major competitors currently working in global spinal implants and surgical devices market are: DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Pioneer Surgical, Globus Medical Inc., NuVasive. Inc, ), Exactech, Inc, Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Paragon Medical, Inc., Norman Noble, Inc., Titan Spine, X·spine Systems, Inc., Marox Corporation
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-implants-surgical-devices-market
Spinal implants and surgical device plays a major role for the treatment of spines which are deformed in old aged and obessed people. These are the device which promote fusion, improves spine stability, strengthen the spine, and correct any deformities. The spine units are especially designed for the accurate deformities, to stabilize the spine and others. They are basically made up of or manufactured from metals along with chrome steel or titanium-alloy, while some spine units are manufactured using non-metallic compounds. They are used to treat spinal stenosis and isthmic spondylolisthesis.
Global spinal implants and surgical devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of inflammatory disease drug delivery market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Demands for invasive spine surgeries are increasing rapidly.
- Rising spine surgery devices being developed with new technologies.
- The rising population of older and obessed people shows high rate of spine deformities
- New products such as artificial disc are more popular and show the incidence rate of slipped discs treatment hence the spine market will grow in the next few years.
- The cost of the procedure is way too high for the normal people
- To get approval before proceeding for the procedure
- Reimbursements in developing countries are very poor
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global spinal implants and surgical devices market are: DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Pioneer Surgical, Globus Medical Inc., NuVasive. Inc, ), Exactech, Inc, Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Paragon Medical, Inc., Norman Noble, Inc., Titan Spine, X·spine Systems, Inc., Marox Corporation, Spine Wave, Inc., Captiva Spine, LLC., Wenzel Spine, Inc., Axial Medical, Tecomet, Inc., and SINTX Technologies, Inc.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July2019, NuVasive, Inc. concentrated on converting spine surgery with negligibly disruptive, procedurally integrated clarifications, today declared the launch of the Pulse combined technology platform. Pulse is the earliest, solo platforms to comprise numerous technologies designed to assist surgeons adopt more effective, less troublesome surgical methods in all spine processes.
- In February, 2019 Spinal Kinetics LLC launched Artificial Cervical Disc M6-C. It is a transplant which is being used to swap the spoiled or diseased disc of the neck in spine region. It comprises series of polymer fibers which are tided in a precise pattern. It is used to give relief from pain and permits motion in all directions. They are only used on those people who have fully grown bones to replace a disc in the neck. This device supports to stabilize the spine. In a clinical study of around 152 patients, there was an 86.8% overall success rate for this procedure.
On the basis of product:- Thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion devices, cervical fusion devices, spine biologics, vertebral compression fracture treatment devices, non-fusion devices, spine bone stimulators and spinal decompression devices.
Thoracic fusion and lumbar fusion device is sub segment:- anterior thoracic and lumbar fusion devices, posterior thoracic and lumbar fusion devices and interbody thoracic and lumbar fusion devices.
Cervical Fusion Devices is sub-segmented:- Anterior cervical fusion devices and posterior cervical fusion devices where anterior cervical fusion devices is further divided into anterior cervical plates, anterior cervical screw systems and cervical interbody fusion devices and posterior cervical fusion devices is further divided into posterior cervical plates, posterior cervical rods and posterior cervical screws.
Spine biologics is sub-segment:- Demineralized bone matrix, bone morphogenetic proteins, bone substitutes, machined bones, cell-based matrices and allografts.
Vertebral compression fracture treatment device is sub segmente:- Balloon kyphoplasty devices and vertebroplasty devices.
On the basis of technology:- Spinal fusion and fixation technologies, vertebral compression fracture treatment, motion preservation/non-fusion technologies and spinal decompression.
On the basis of geography:- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global spinal implants and surgical devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
To Inquire before Buy Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-spinal-implants-surgical-devices-market
Opportunities of the report:-
- To gain detailed overview of parent market
- To gain insights of the Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
- Recent industry trends and developments
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475