Global logistics robot market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 38212.78 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increased use of automated solutions in industrial processes has accelerated the demand for logistics robots. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global logistics robot market are Dematic, KUKA AG, Amazon Robotics LLC, Vanderlande Industries B.V., Vecna Robotics, Grenzebach Group, Hitachi, Ltd., The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Bastian Solutions, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Fetch Robotics, Inc., GreyOrange pte ltd., Daifuku Co., Ltd., KNAPP AG, IAM Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc
Download PDF Sample Copy of [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-logistics-robots-market
Global logistics robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of logistics robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Logistics Robots Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services) Operation Environment (Factory Logistics Robots, Warehouse Logistics Robots, Outdoor Logistics Robots, Other Logistics Robots), Application (Palletizing and Depalletizing, Pick and Place, Loading and Unloading, Packaging and Co-packing, Shipment and Delivery, Others) Product Type (Robotic Arms, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Logistics robots are automated machines that are used in automation of the process of storing and moving goods. They serve as an alternative to the customary belt-based transportation system. They are extensively used in warehouses & storage units to organise and move products. Logistic robots reduce the high cost of labour, increase efficiency as compared to manual work, thereby leading to increased performance and profitability. Logistic robots assist in supply chains management activities including packing, picking, palletization and depalletization etc.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global logistics robot market are Dematic, KUKA AG, Amazon Robotics LLC, Vanderlande Industries B.V., Vecna Robotics, Grenzebach Group, Hitachi, Ltd., The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Bastian Solutions, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Fetch Robotics, Inc., GreyOrange pte ltd., Daifuku Co., Ltd., KNAPP AG, IAM Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., KION GROUP AG, Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, ABB, FANUC CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Yaskawa America, Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION and Asic Robotics AG among others.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-logistics-robots-market
- Increase in adoption of automation solutions in industries arising due to global export activity which has led to a transformation from human performed activities to machine activities
- Increasing e-commerce and online retail trade has led to the demand for quick delivery drives the logistics robots market
- Shortage of human workforce, the increasing trade and online retail business, and technological advancement
- Logistics robots can be used to carry heavy cartons and heavy payloads, and at the same time assure the safety of workers, thereby decreasing product damage and reducing the loss due to thefts
- Rising demand for logistics robots in defence & military verticals would stimulate the demand in the forecasted period
- The high set up and installation cost could hamper the growth of this market.
- High investments required in R&D would hamper the growth of logistics robots
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]