Clinical Data Exchange market report is offered to the business that has complete overview of the market, covering various aspects such as product definition, market segmentation based on various parameters, and the customary vendor landscape. This market research report provides a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. Clinical Data Exchange report endows you with the market insights which help you have a more precise understanding of the market landscape, issues that may impose on the industry in the future, and how to position specific brands in the best way.
Global clinical data exchange market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of incidents associated with theft of clinical and medical data.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global clinical data exchange market are Information Builders and docero; Halfpenny Technologies Inc; Experian Information Solutions, Inc.; PNT Data; Health Level Seven International; New England Healthcare Exchange Network, Inc.; Optum, Inc.; McKesson Corporation; IBM Corporation; Microsoft; Guardtime; iSolve, LLC; Patientory; Accenture; Proof.Works; Iryo d.o.o.; Allscripts Healthcare LLC; Open Text Corporation; Orion Health group of companies among others.
Get Sample On Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-clinical-data-exchange-market
Clinical data exchange is the service of sharing clinical data associated with trials, pharmaceuticals, patients and other healthcare patients. This data is highly confidential and therefore requires a specialized solution for distributing it across a wide-range of healthcare information systems that are widely varied in structure and regulations. This service ensures lower cost of operations and healthcare interoperability in the long run.
- Increasing utilization of blockchain technology from the healthcare industry is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of counterfeit drugs floating in the market; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Requirement for better secured storage solutions also acts as a market driver
- Enhanced levels of support being provided by various government authorities to improve the availability of infrastructure for deployment of advanced technologies will also uplift the market growth
- Lack in the awareness and infrastructure availability in various developing regions; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the data’s privacy amid high volume of data thefts will also hamper the market growth
- Requirement of large-scale investments and expenditure for establishment of infrastructure and other resources for successful operations of clinical data exchange is another factor restricting the market growth
Get TOC For Full Analysis: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-data-exchange-market
Segmentation: Global Clinical Data Exchange Market
Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI)
Healthcare Provider Directory (HPD)
Record Locator Service (RLS)
Clinical Data Repository
By Implementation Model
By Setup Type
By Exchange Type
Consumer Mediated Exchange
Work Flow Management
Web Portal Development
Public Health Agencies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Accumen announced that they had acquired Halfpenny Technologies, Inc. This acquisition will lead to addition of enhanced capabilities to the combined enterprise, helping provide better quality of performance and operational capabilities. This will lead to delivery of next generation of health care services and solution
- In September 2018, Da Vinci Project was formed with the combination of more than twenty healthcare organizations. The project will be focused on utilizing Health Level Seven International’s “HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)” for improving the quality of data-communication for value-based care arrangement
Enquire Here For Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-clinical-data-exchange-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725