Global Cell Culture Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 11.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surging trends approaching the usage of component-free and animal-derived mediums and the acceptance of specialty and chemically defined mediums is contributing to the market growth.
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global cell culture market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, BD, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Merck KGaA, Lonza, HiMedia Laboratories, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Miltenyi Biotec, InvivoGen, Danaher, Eppendorf AG, CellGenix GmbH, Corning Incorporated, Sartorius AG, PromoCell GmbH, VWR International LLC, Illumina Inc., Novogene Corporation, Geneious, Advanced BioMatrix, Inc., DWK Life Sciences, SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, New England Biolabs, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cell Culture Technologies, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Inc. and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cell culture market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Global Cell Culture Market By Product (Consumables, Equipment), Application (Biopharmaceutical Production, Diagnostics, Drug Screening and Development, Stem Cell Research, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine, Other Applications), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes, Cell Banks), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Cell culture refers to the distribution of cells in the artificial environment and is usually composed of gases, pH, necessary nutrients, ideal temperature which enables the cells to grow. The cells can be categorized on the basis of appearance into fibroblastic, epithelial and lymphoblast. Cell culture helps to study the interaction between the cell and disease-causing agents such as bacteria, virus, and others. It is widely applicable in biopharmaceutical production, diagnostics, drug screening and development, stem cell research, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Shimadzu Corporation had launched Cell Culture Media Analysis Platform, C2MAPTM-2030 which is an automated workstation to perform cell culture media analysis. The C2MAP system can track variations of 95 components in a culture supernatant as culturing progression using Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry, resulting in high standard reproducible data nevertheless of an operator’s skill level. This launch had expanded the product portfolio and increased the revenue of the company.
- In March 2019, Hitachi Inc. had launched automated cell mass culture equipment in japan which will be manufacturing the commercial iPS cells for regenerative drugs. It can also be used to culture automatically a mass of induced pluripotent stem cells for medical use. This launch had expanded the company product portfolio and expanded its market share.
Global cell culture market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cell culture market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
- The availability of funding for cell-based research is driving the market
- The advanced cell culture products launch has boosted the market growth
- Surging Awareness of the benefits associated from cell culture-based vaccines is fueling the market growth
- The rising demand for monoclonal antibodies is driving the market growth
- The surging focus on personalized medicine has propelled the market growth
- The cell biology research involves huge cost which hinders the market growth
- The emerging economies lack in cell based research which hampers the market growth
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]