The Global Dental Digital X-ray Market research report offers market insights from the statistics, gathered from reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision-makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations, and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this Global Dental Digital X-ray Market report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue, and analysis.
Global Dental Digital X-ray Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2,791.18 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5,428.32 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and prevalence of demand of Dental digital X-Ray in these populations. Continuous increase of oral cancer and the dental cavity in children also rising the demand of using advanced treatments in dentistry. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental digital x-ray market are Danaher, Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, Planmeca Oy , Vatech , LED Apteryx Inc., The Yoshida Dental MFG. Co., Ltd., Midmark Corporation , Air Techniques, Inc., and CEFLA s.c., KaVo Dental., SUNI, SOREDEX, DEXIS, ONEX.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Dental digital X-Ray can be done for diagnosis of disorders and diseases of oral and teeth. Teeth and bone absorb X-rays and form an image. It passes easily through gums and cheeks as these are softer tissues. Dental digital X-Ray is able to detect abnormalities accurately which are not visible by conventional routine dental examination. This x-ray equipment is intended for a number of applications for example tooth roots glancing, cavities detection, checking status of a developing tooth and abnormal bone or teeth densities.
- Rising geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from dental problems
- Increasing number of dental problems has increased the demand for these instruments
- Requires less diagnosis time and a cost saving process
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver like use of Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- High cost of Digital X-Ray instruments is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals that can utilize completely these instruments is also acting as a major market restraint
- Complex government regulation and lack of reimbursement
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancements
- Increasing geriatric population
- Increasing number of dental disorders
- Growing demand for cosmetic dentistry
- Rising demand of awareness
- high cost of digital x-ray systems
- Stringent reimbursements policies for dental care
The Global Dental Digital X-ray Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental digital X-ray for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Dental Digital X-ray Market, By Product (Digital X-Ray Systems, Analog X-Ray Systems), Type (Extraoral X-Ray Systems, Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Hybrid X-Ray Systems), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Cosmetic, Forensic), End-User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Academic and Research Institutes, Forensic Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Dental digital X-Ray is done to diagnose oral and teeth related disorders and diseases. Teeth and bone absorb X-rays, while it passes more easily through gums and cheeks.
Strategic Key attributes of the report:
• The 360-degree Dental Digital X-ray overview based on a global and regional level
• Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
• A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
• Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
• Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Dental Digital X-ray Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
• Competitors – In this section, various Dental Digital X-ray industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
• Production Analysis – Production of the Dental Digital X-ray is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Dental Digital X-ray Market key players is also covered.
• Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Dental Digital X-ray Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
• Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Dental Digital X-ray Market.
By type:- Extraoral X-ray systems, intraoral X-ray systems and hybrid X-ray systems.
Extraoral X-Ray system sub segment:- Panoramic/cephalometric systems and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) systems.
Intraoral X-Ray system sub segment:- Digital sensors and photostimulable phosphor (PSP) systems.
On the basis of application:- Diagnostic, therapeutic, cosmetic and forensic.
On the basis of end user:- Hospitals, dental clinics, dental academic & research institutes and forensic laboratories.
On the basis of geography:- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475