Air Separation Plant Market report identifies the consumers’ needs and wants to deliver it more sincerely, effectively and efficiently than the competition. Easy to understand research method and employment of excellent tools and techniques make this Air Separation Plant Market research report exceptional. The study takes into account drivers and restraints for the market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Clients get fluency with a nice combination of best industry insight, practical solutions, talent solutions and latest technology while using this Air Separation Plant Market report for the business growth.
Global Air Separation Plant Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.74 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.96 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased demand for photovoltaic products and plasma display channels.
Download PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-air-separation-plant-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in air separation plant market are
- Air Liquide (France),
- Linde (Ireland),
- Praxair Technology, Inc. (UK),
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (US),
- Messer Group GmbH (Germany),
- TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION (Japan),
- UIG (USA),
- ENERFLEX LTD. (Canada),
- Astim (Europe),
- BD|SENSORS GmbH (Germany),
- Toro Equipment (Europe),
- WesTech Engineering, Inc. (USA),
- Lenntech B.V. (Europe),
- Gulf Gases, Inc. (USA),
- Linde (Germany),
- Instrument & Supply, Inc. (USA),
- JBI Water & Wastewater (USA),
- H2FLOW EQUIPMENT INC (Canada),
- HABA tuotteet (US),
- Eco-Tech, Inc. (US),
- RCBC Global Inc (Germany) and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2016, Praxair announced the start of its second air separation plant of 1,300 TPD in Port of Antwerp and the extending of its pipeline system in the Port of Antwerp; it is a one of the world’s largest petrochemical production complexes. The new facility also produces liquid oxygen, nitrogen, and argon.
- In September 2016, Linde AG and U.S. rival Praxair Inc. confirmed they are in preliminary merger talks for a deal to create the world’s largest industrial-gas supplier with a potential market value of more than USD 60 billion.
Global air separation plant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air separation plant market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Air separation Plant Market
Air separation plant deals with separation of atmospheric air into nitrogen and oxygen. Sometimes it also deals with other gases such as argon, and other gases. It has its wide application in iron & steel, oil & gas, chemical, healthcare, and others. Stringent safety and environmental regulations may act as the major driver in the growth of air separation plant market. Technical and cost factors may hamper the market.
- Stringent safety and environmental regulations, this act as driver to the market.
- Increase industrial development activities in MEA, this act as driver to the market.
- Technical and cost factors is the restraints to the market.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-air-separation-plant-market
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
- Membrane Separation
- Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA)
By End User
- Iron & Steel
- Oil & Gas
- food & beverage
- Glass industry
- Coal gasification
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]