Europe Alcoholic Beverages Market By Type (Beer, Distilled Spirits, Wine, Champagne, Brandy, Ciders, Others), Packaging (Bottles, Cans, Tetra Packs), Product Type (Flavoured, Unflavoured), Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retailers, Hotels/Restaurants/Bars, Others) Country (Germany, Poland, Spain, U.K., France, Czech Republic, Turkey, Italy, Denmark, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-alcoholic-beverages-market
Alcoholic beverages are defined as drinks containing ethyl alcohol (chemical formula of C2H5OH) or ethanol as a chemical compound. They are prepared by fermentation of sugars in fruits, berries, grains, and other ingredients such as plant saps, tubers, honey, and milk fruit, or vegetables, fermenting grain and others. They are manufactured by using distillation process. They have an alcohol content of at least 20% ABV and also known as spirits. It has various advantages including some health benefits such as, reduces the risk of developing and dying from heart disease, risk of ischemic stroke. Beer keeps kidneys healthy and helps in reducing the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%. These are provided in specialty stores, convenience stores, hotels/restaurants/bars, online retailers and others.
Europe alcoholic beverages market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Some of the major players operating in this market are
- SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED.,
- Anheuser-Busch InBev,
- UNITED BREWERIES LTD.,
- Molson Coors Brewing Company,
- Accolade Group LLC,
- Heineken Holding N.V.,
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.,
- Pernod Ricard,
- Carlsberg Breweries A/S,
- Kirin Holdings Company Limited,
- Bronco Wine Company,
- Bundaberg Brewed Drinks,
- Constellation Brands, Inc.,
- Among others
Segmentation: Europe Alcoholic Beverages Market
Europe alcoholic beverages market is segmented into five notable segments which are type, packaging, product type, distribution channel and geography.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into beer, distilled spirits, wine, champagne, brandy, ciders, others. The beer is sub-segmented into ale, lager and hybrid. The distilled spirit is sub-segmented into rum, whiskey, vodka, gin and genever, tequila and mezcal, liqueue and others. The wine is sub-segmented into sparkling and fortified. In 2019, beer segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of packaging, the market is segmented into bottles, cans and tetra packs. The bottles segment is sub-segmented into glass and plastic. In 2019, tetra packs segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into flavoured, unflavoured. In 2019, flavoured is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into convenience stores, specialty stores, online retailers, hotels/restaurants/bars, others. In 2019, online retailers segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In July 2018, Bacardi (U.K), launched a new product under the brand name BOSFORD Rose Premium Gin & Strawberry Liqueur, The product is made up of rose flavour and is gluten-free. It is distilled with the same botanicals used in the original BOSFORD London Dry Gin recipe. This will increase the product portfolio of the company.
- In February 2018, Diageo (U.K.) launched Johnnie walker black label the jane walker edition. The company had planned to donate USD 1 for every bottle made to organizations championing for women’s cause.
- In May 2018, Halewood Wines & Spirits (U.K.) launched its new product under the brand name premium rye vodka. The vodka has clean aroma, with subtle hints of black pepper, vanilla and liquorice. The product will improve the consumer base of the company as compared to competitors.
- In October 2017, Constellation Brands, Inc. (U.S.) acquired a minority stake in Canopy Growth Corporation, which is a Canada-based public company and leading provider of medicinal cannabis products. This has helped company’s economic landscape in the region.
- In September 2016, CARLSBERG A/S (Dennmark) installed new brewery at Klaipėda, Lithuania, to create a range of small-batch classic and experimental beers. By this collaboration the company has expanded its presence in the Europe region.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-alcoholic-beverages-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]