Loyalty management is specially designed to help the business so that they can meet their organization goals. This will help the company to manage their day to day management activities and maintain customer’s data and information. They usually use gift coupons, gift cards and other incentives so that they can encourage their customer to buy different products. This also helps the business to create reports and analyze their behavior. Loyalty programs are very helpful for the business as it help them to increase their sales, increase business and also strengthen the customer and business relationship. These loyalty programs usually reward the people who use their services on regular basis. These programs are beneficial for both company and customer as it help the company to increase their reach and customer are able to get rewards in form of free products, discount and other.
Global Loyalty Management Market is expected to reach USD 7,650.48 million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Top Competitors of Market:
Some of the major players operating in this market are Oracle, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, AIMIA Inc., Comarch SA., Bond Brand Loyalty Inc., Brierley+Partners, Epsilon, ICF Inc., Kobie Marketing, Inc, TIBCO Software Inc. among others.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Loyalty Management market size along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the predominant Loyalty Management market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global Loyalty Management market.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing need of competitive differentiation to gain market presence, rising trend of loyalty programs. On the other hand, lack of stringent regulations is hampering the market growth.
Market Drivers And Restraints:
- Growing Mobile Technology
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Increasing Focus of Loyalty Programs
- Growing Usage of Rewards Points
- Growing Incentives For Making Future Purchases
Some of the factors responsible for the growth of this market are:
- Rising Trend of Loyalty Programs: Loyalty programs are a strategy which is made by the merchants so that they can attract more customers to use their services and products. They offer different reward schemes on their products and services. New products, discounts, reward point and other are some of the incentives which are offered by them to the customers. Loyalty programs main aim is to encourage customers to return. Typically, a unique membership card is provided to the customer so that they can get and use all the benefits efficiently
- Technological Advancement in Mobile Technology and Applications: Today, mobile is not just a medium to connect with each other, it is a source of entertainment, knowledge, fitness and other. There are different apps in mobiles for food, shopping, games, health, news and others which are helping the people in many ways and are time saving and easy to use. Many big brands such as Starbucks, Costa, Amazon, ZARA and others have their apps where they offer deals, discount, and coupon to their customers. This not only helps them to increase their customer reach but also increase their sales and revenue. Different reward programs are operated by these apps, where the customer earns points whenever they purchase something and these points can be used for future shopping
The global loyalty management market is segmented on the basis of solution which is further segmented as customer loyalty, employee retention, channel loyalty; deployment type which is segmented as on-premises, on-demand; organization size as SMEs, large enterprise and vertical as BFSI, travel & hospitality, retail & consumer goods, IT & telecommunication, media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences and manufacturing.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Some of the launches and developments in the market are as follows:
- In January 2019, Ascenda announced the acquisition of Loyalty Advantage. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their loyalty advisory division and improve their rewards program and bring optimization for leading brands. This will help the company to strengthen their loyalty advisory services
- In October 2017, IQUII announced the launch of their new relationship & loyalty management platform Fanize which is specially designed so that the relation with the fanbases can be improved. This new program starts the implementation of membership, engagement and loyalty programs in pre-transactional phase and the user can interact with the product even before the purchase
“According to Data Bridge Market Research, global loyalty management market is expected to reach USD 7,650.48 million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025”
Some of the major players in the market are Aimia Inc., Comarch SA, Epsilon Data Management LLC., ICF International Inc., Brierley+Partners, BOND BRAND LOYALTY INC, Ketchup Loyalty Marketing, Kobie, Oracle, SAP SE among others.
Loyalty management is very beneficial for the business as it help them to increase their sales and generate revenue. Today many companies spend more on the loyalty programs so that they can offer better rewards to their customers. By providing better loyalty programs, they will be able to satisfy their customers which will help them in brand building. These are some of the factors which are further creating opportunities for this market to grow.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]