Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1,799.40 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3,455.93 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.50% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid, increasing health concerns and veganism worldwide.
To Get The Free Sample Of Report, Click On: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fibers-specialty-carbohydrates-market
Market Definition: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Fibers are indigestible substances provide partial or complete fermentation in the large intestine of human body without affecting the small intestine. Fibers and specialty carbohydrates play a vital role in animal and human body. Specialty carbohydrates are nutraceuticals that are obtained from the prebiotics and probiotics products. An increasing popularity of nutritional enrichment in food & beverage create awareness and drive the market of fibers and speciality carbohydrates.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fibers specialty and carbohydrates market are Tate & Lyle, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated., DowDuPont., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Roquette Frères., Südzucker Polska., AJINOMOTO CO.,INC., FMC Corporation., Grain Processing Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG , Prinova Group LLC, SunOpta., 15Five, Unilever , RED BULL, PepsiCo., Arla Foods amba, Nestlé., Kellogg NA Co., Amway , SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED., and others.
- Increasing demand for dietary supplements is driving the growth of this market
- Rising chronic and obesity problems among population is another factor driving the market growth.
- Poor sensory properties of fibers & specialty carbohydrates like elevated blood sugar, sugar addiction and weight gain is expected to restrain the market growth
- Rising health consciousness among the consumers is also expected to restrain the market growth
Access TOC Of The Fibers Specialty Carbohydrates report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fibers-specialty-carbohydrates-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Planetarians has developed a technology that sterilizes, destroys anti nutrients and factionalized fibres in one step. It will help in further expansion and innovation in market. This will help the company to increase the protein and fiber content in all the food items from pasta to meatballs.
- In May 2014, Niagara Fiber LLC major supplier of fibres and specialty carbohydrate market announced the acquisition of Allied Blending and Ingredients, Inc., leading provider of fibres and carbohydrate market. This acquisition will benefit Niagara Fiber in exploring North America region and internationally, also satisfying its customers.
Segmentation: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
- Speciality Carbohydrates
- Functional food & Beverage
- Dietary Supplementary Animal nutrition
- Personal care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Global fibers & specialty carbohydrates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fibers & specialty carbohydrates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Make Inquiries For Your Custom Requirements: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fibers-specialty-carbohydrates-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725