Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market By Mechanism of Action (CD Antibodies, HER Antibodies and Others), Technology (Cleavable Linker, Non-cleavable Linker), Application (Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Lung Cancer and Others), Drugs (Adcetris, Kadcyla, Besponsa and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), End- Users (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Global antibody drug conjugates market is expected to grow at a growing CAGR of 23.46 %in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in strategic alliances between the pharmaceuticals companies and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Antibody-Drug Conjugates are the chemical linker which connects cytotoxic agents to the antibody. This enables the ADC to target and bind to cell-surface proteins called antigens that can be found on cancer cells and release its cell-killing drugs only after it has been internalized by the cancer cell.
- Ongoing clinical trial conducted by many pharmaceuticals industries is propelling the growth of this market
- Increase in special designation from the regulatory authorities is boosting the market growth
- Major advancements in linker technology is likely to drive the market
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- The competitive scenario of market and strategic collaborations may boost the market position
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
- Patent expiration of branded drugs and introduction of generics is also hinders the market growth
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-antibody-drug-conjugates-market
Segmentation: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
By Mechanism of Action
- CD Antibodies
- HER Antibodies
- Cleavable Linker
- Non-cleavable Linker
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Lung Cancer
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-antibody-drug-conjugates-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, LegoChem Biosciences, Inc entered into research collaboration with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited to develop an antibody-drug conjugate for treatment of immune-oncology disorders. This collaboration can expand their market share and emphasizing their superiority in the oncology business.
- In March 2018, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited received SAKIGAKE Designation from the Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) for DS-8201, HER2-targeting antibody drug conjugate (ADC) for the treatment of HER2-positive advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancer. With this designation, accelerates review timelines and enhances the interaction with the regulatory authority which can bring this potentially disease-modifying drug for patients as quickly as possible.
Global antibody drug conjugates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares global antibody drug conjugates market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global antibody drug conjugates market are Alteogen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc, Seattle Genetics, Inc, ImmunoGen Inc, Pfizer Inc, AbbVie Inc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, LegoChem Biosciences, Inc, Daiichi Sankyo Company, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, CELGENE CORPORATION, Sutro Biopharma, Inc, Sanofi, INNATE PHARMA S.A, Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc, Synthon International Holding B.V. , Novartis AG and others
Research Methodology: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global antibody drug conjugates market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725