Driving Simulator report principally contains solid figure investigation of the market up to 2026 which has been inferred through a significant research over a wide span of time.
Driving simulator market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.70 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 6.54% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles and growth in automotive industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-driving-simulator-market
Driving simulators are used for training, entertainment and research purposes are usually consisting of screens, driving controls, mirrors and screens. They are also used by the researcher so that they can analyse the behaviour of the driver and other factor during a specific situation. Driver training simulators and advanced driving simulator are two of the common type of the simulators. Increasing investment in the R&D of driving simulators is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Lack of skilled drivers is driving the market growth
- Rising R&D on driving simulators is driving the growth of this market
- Growing prevalence for advanced high fidelity simulators is another factor driving market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving market
Key Market Competitors: Global Driving Simulator Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global driving simulator market are Cruden B.V., Mechanical Simulation Corporation, Moog Inc, ECA Group, Bosch Rexroth AG, Tecknotrove System (I) Pvt Ltd, NVIDIA Corporation, Driving Simulators, IPG Automotive Gmbh, Dallara, Ansible Motion Limited, Virage Simulation Inc., Waymo LLC., Daimler AG, BMW AG, Volkswagen, Anthony Best Dynamics Limited., XPI Simulation, Toyota Kirloskar Motor., CVEDIA PVE Ltd.
Get TOC To Analyze Major Sections Of The Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-driving-simulator-market
Global Driving Simulator Market Segmentation:
By Application Type
Research & Testing
By Simulators Type
Driving Training Simulator
Advanced Driving Simulator
By Driving Training Simulators
By Vehicle Type
Truck & Bus Driving Simulator
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific ( Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, RS Simulation announced the launch of their new Racing Simulator which is equipped with D-BOX Technologies. This will create an environment for the pilots which will make them feel like they are racing a car on a real track. The main aim of the launch is to provide a hyper-realistic experience with use of better technology.
- In May 2018, Ansys Inc., announced that they have acquired OPTIS so that they can provide better solutions for the simulating autonomous vehicles. This will help the company to create simulations of all sensors like lidar, radar and cameras. The main aim of the acquisition is to create accurate and comprehensive multidisciplinary and cross-functional simulation technology so that they can reduce the accidents.
Want Full Report? Make Inquiries For Your Custom Requirements: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-driving-simulator-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725