Global hospital staffing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 29.59 billion to an estimated value of USD 47.34 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for nurses is driving this market.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hospital-staffing-market
Nurses are very important integral part of the hospitals as they provide care to the people. They provide care to people of all ages and communities. All time nursing care is in which patients have their own nurses to take care of them at their homes. It helps them to get better treatment and caring at their home.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hospital staffing market are
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- MedPro Healthcare Staffing
- AMN Healthcare
- Allegis Group
- Pulse Staffing
- 365 Healthcare Staffing Services
- Tact Medical Staffing
- The Protocall Group
- Valley Healthcare Staffing
- Spherion Staffing, LLC
- Geneva Healthcare
- Horizon Healthcare Staffing
- Ascension Seton
- BrightStar Care
- Snelling Staffing Services
- Increasing demand for nurses and staffs is driving the growth of this market
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market
- Lack of nurses and other professionals is restraining the market
- Less awareness among consumers is restraining the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, HealthCare at home announced the launch of their clinical facilities in Hyderabad and will provide advanced medical treatments at home with trained and professional experts. The staffs at home will be trained to handle all the emergency situations and the Home Visit Report will help the doctors to know everything related to the patients. The main aim is to reduce the hospital stay and provide patients treatments at their home.
- In May 2018, Tampa General, GE Healthcare Partner announced the launch of their new care coordination center which will have house staff members from different hospitals so that they can use artificial intelligence to improve patient wait time, enhance coordination and discharge process. The main aim is to give patient better care and improve the efficiency.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hospital-staffing-market
Global hospital staffing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital staffing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Hospital Staffing Market
By Staffing Service
Per Diem Nurse
Home Care Services
By End- User
Home Care Settings
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hospital-staffing-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725