Global Gas Sensors Market By Technology (Electrochemical, Photoionization Detectors, Solid State or Metal Oxide Semiconductor, Catalytic, Infrared, Laser, Zirconia, Holographic, Others), Gas Type (Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Nitrogen Oxides, Volatile Organic Compound, Hydrocarbons, Methane, Hydrogen), End User (Water & Wastewater Treatment, Medical, Oil & Gas, Automotive & Transportation, Food & Beverages, Metals & Chemicals, Mining, Consumer Electronics, Power Stations, Smart Cities), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global gas sensors market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Gas Sensor usually detects presence of gas in the environment and makes people aware about it by sounding the alarms. These sensors can detect the wide range of gases such as toxic gases, flammable and combustible gases. It is widely used by various industries such as transportation, food & beverage, metals, chemicals, power stations and smart cities. The increasing awareness of people related to the air quality has driven the need for gas sensors in office and homes. Some of the major players operating global capacitive Gas Sensors market are Honeywell International, MSA, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Industrial Scientific, City Technology Ltd., 3M, Detector Electronics Corporation, Crowcon Detection Instruments, Emerson Electric Co, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Siemens, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, SERVOMAX LIMITED, SICK AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., AlphaSense Inc., ABB, MOCON, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, MEMBRAPOR AG, Kimo, Sensidyne, LP, Sensair, SGX Sensortech, Otis Instruments, Inc., Gas Clip Technologies, Blackline Safety Corp., Figaro Engineering Inc., Pem-Tech, Inc., DOD Technologies, Inc. among others.
( SPECIAL OFFER (Avail Up-to 30% discount on this report)
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Gas Sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of gas sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gas sensors market are
Segmentation: Global Gas Sensors Market
- Photoionization Detectors
- Solid State or Metal Oxide Semiconductor
By Gas Type
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Nitrogen Oxides
- Volatile Organic Compound
- Hydrocarbons (Propane, Butane)
By End Use Application
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Monitoring Concentration of Oxygen in Anesthesia
- Oxygen Content of Medical Air Cylinders
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive and Transportation
- Vehicle Cabin Air Quality Control
- Dynamometer Test Cells
- Monitoring of Hazardous Gases in Cargo Freight
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Chemicals
- Coke Ovens
- Blast Furnace
- Gases from Blasting
- Methane from Coal Beds
- Drilling into Stagnant water
- Monitoring Blast Furnace Glasses
- Consumer Electronics
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Wearable Devices
- Air Purifiers
- Power Stations
- Smart Cities
- Environmental Monitoring
- Indoor and Outdoor air quality Monitoring
- Building Automation and Domestic application
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Firago Engineering Inc., has launched its fresh digital TGS8101 IAQ sensor. It is a very compact sensor and is predictable to launch in the mid of this year. It can resist high temperatures and can detect alcohol gases and VOCs.
- In February 2018, Underwriters Laboratories launched its two new smoke alarms and detectors which focus on minimizing the false alarms and at detecting different smoke characteristics.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
- Increase in the number of initiatives taken by the government globally, is leading the global market for gas sensors
- Enforcement of various safety and occupational health regulations by government, drives the market
- Emergence of miniaturized wireless sensors, drives the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness about the air quality among the users, fosters the market growth
- Micro-electro mechanical systems based sensors, enhances the growth of the market
- Technical glitches related to the sensitivity, restraints the market growth
- Lots of energy consumption and lack of stability, hampers the market growth
- High Cost of installation of sensors, may hinder the growth of the market
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at:
Queries Resolved In This Report:
- Which will be the specialties at which Gas Sensors Market players profiling with intensive designs, financials, and furthermore, ongoing headways should set a nearness?
- Which will be the foreseen development rates for your own Gas Sensors economy out and out and furthermore for each portion inside?
- Which will be the Gas Sensors application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global Gas Sensors market opportunity?
- How Gas Sensors Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]