Global Organic Rheological Modifiers Market By Type (Cellulosic, Synthetic), Application (Adhesives, Sealants, Binders, Others), End-Use Industry (Paints & Coatings, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Construction, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Organic Rheological Modifiers Market is expected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in demand for natural/organic compounds.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global organic rheological modifiers market are BASF SE; Clariant; The Lubrizol Corporation; ELEMENTIS PLC; Arkema; Ashland; Dow; ADDAPT Chemicals B.V.; Altana; CLiQ SwissTech (Deutschland) GmbH; Evonik Industries AG; King Industries, Inc; Lamberti S.p.A.; Mallard Creek Polymers; MÜNZING Corporation; Borchers Inc.; Radiant Chemicals; Scott Bader Company Ltd.; Royal Cosun; Eastman Chemical Company and FENCHEM among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-organic-rheological-modifiers-market
Organic rheology modifiers are naturally-formulated chemical compounds which provide similar functionality as compared to conventional rheology modifiers. These modifiers are used to ensure optimal viscosity, thickness, and ensure changes in the characteristics of liquids they are utilized in. The major difference between conventional rheology modifier is the addition of polymers in organic rheology modifier, making it easier for determining how much of additives are required in the liquid applications.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, BYK Additives & Instruments, one of the businesses of Altana announced the launch of a new brand, “RHEOBYK” which will provide around forty organic rheology modifier products. The product portfolio will be exhibited at the “European Coating Show”, held in Nuremberg, Germany. The products being associated with the offerings include the technologically advanced products capable of enhancing anti-sagging, anti-settling properties in waterborne and aqueous coatings
- In January 2018, Global Bioenergies and Clariant announced that they had collaborated for the development of a bio-based rheology modifier designed for applications in cosmetics and personal care products. The product designed from Global Bioenergies’ renewable isobutene offers a direct option to the petroleum-based modifiers, and also meets the standards set by the industrial regulatory bodies
- Increasing concerns regarding the environment resulting in greater demand for products having low VOC is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for organic cosmetics and personal care products is also expected to augment growth in the market
- Significant rise in demand from the developing regions of the world due to a rise in construction activities resulting in greater demand for paints & coatings
- Increasing construction and industrial activities will also drive the market growth
- Lack of performance such as reduced glossing characteristics, levelling, sensitivity to water with usage of cellulosic modifiers is expected to restrict its adoption rate
- Concerns regarding degradation of the substances with the usage of natural cellulosic modifiers is also expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Strict environmental policies are forcing manufacturers to reformulate their products which adds to the excessive cost of research and development, which is also restraining market
Order a Copy of Global Organic Rheological Modifiers Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-organic-rheological-modifiers-market
Segmentation: Global Organic Rheological Modifiers Market
By End-Use Industry
- Paints & Coatings
- Personal Care
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Global organic rheological modifiers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of organic rheological modifiers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Get Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-organic-rheological-modifiers-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]