Global Micro-Location Technology Market can be segmented in product, application, end-user, and region, which are being used the key players and brands that are dominating the market and are having a huge impact on the market as a whole by their moves like product launches, their researches, joint ventures, merges, and accusations. This reports consists all the company profiles of the key players and brands. Global Micro-Location Technology Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.57 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 49.88 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 20.04% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased awareness and adoption of IoT and associated advanced technologies.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-micro-location-technology-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in micro-location technology market are Cisco; CenTrak; Bluvision Inc.; Sewio Networks; Kontakt.io; DECAWAVE; Apple Inc.; Google; Redpine Signals, Inc.; Visible Assets, Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Humatics; Estimote, Inc.,; Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS Company; Zebra Technologies Corp.; Ubisense; Camco; Siemens; HERE and Trimble Inc.
Global Micro-Location Technology Market By Application (Asset Management, Proximity Marketing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global micro-location technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of micro-location technology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Micro-location technology is an advanced feature and solution provided by various technological providers that help in the detection and isolation of a particular object or humans to a precise nature even so they can be detected to the exact room of a building. This technology involves the dependency on other connectivity solutions so that the objects can be detected to a matter of centimetres. Technologies involved are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ultrasound and others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Estimote, Inc., announced the launch of “Estimote LTE Powered Beacon” which is equipped with their individual LTE connection thereby not requiring the need to be connected to an external connectivity device.
- In April 2018, Siemens announced that they had acquired Agilion, a provider of real-time location systems that are utilized in production, logistics and maintenance industries. This acquisition will help in offering Siemens with real-time location systems to their consumers immediately along with the enhancement in developments of this solution.
- In February 2018, Humatics announced that they had acquired 5D Robotics along with their subsidiary Time Domain. This acquisition will help integrate the technology of both the companies for micro-location sensors in different markets and industries resulting in provision of specialised services for different end-users.
Looking for more information on this market? Inquire more @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-micro-location-technology-market
- Lack of effective and efficient technologies available for the detection of location to a precise nature in indoor settings; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing usage of location-based services and marketing strategies; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Concerns for security systems and privacy policies regarding the personalised information with these products is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]