A report, titled “Clinical Perinatal Software Market” has been added to our repository. The report represents the current situation of the market based on an in-depth analysis of all the major factors that are expected to impact its demand in the near future, it evaluates the state of the market by 2026. The report takes stock of the global market on the basis of its attractiveness as well as investment viability. It also offers quantitative and qualitative analysis of every feature of the market and catches the emerging industry trends. The aim of the report is to allow the readers to concentrate on the classifications on the basis of product qualifications, standing competitive landscape and the market’s incomes with profitability.
Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 7.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This is expected to result in a rise of estimated market value from USD 189.91 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 343.27 million by 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of pregnant women and fetuses.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the clinical perinatal software market are Huntleigh Healthcare Limited; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Medical Information Technology, Inc.; K2 Medical Systems Ltd.; Cerner Corporation; Cognitive Medical Systems; iSalus Healthcare; AS Software Inc.; MEDNAX Services, Inc.; Edan Instruments, Inc.; Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.; PeriGen, Inc.; QIAGEN and Illumina, Inc.
Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market By Product (Standalone Software, Integrated Software), Services (Implementation, Support & Maintenance, Training, Customization, Online Resources), Deployment Model (On-Premise, Cloud-Based), Applications (Fetal Monitor Data Services, Workflow Management, Patient Documentation), End-Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Maternity Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global clinical perinatal software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of clinical perinatal software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Clinical prenatal software is a technological software service that provides physicians and patients, i.e. (pregnant women) information regarding their healthcare and also regarding the health of their fetuses. This software is useful in gathering preventive information regarding the complications or complexities that may or may not arise during the pregnancy.
- Advancements and development of software services for clinical perinatal applications is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- High levels of adoption of healthcare IT services due to the resulting efficiency of work and ease of operations with its application; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Requirement of large capital funding and investments for the adoption and integration of these software products; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of knowledge and skillsets in professionals and physicians that cause complications and complexities in operating the software; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Clinical Perinatal Software Market
- Standalone Software
- Integrated Software
- Support & Maintenance
- Online Resources
By Deployment Model
- Fetal Monitor Data Services
- Workflow Management
- Patient Documentation
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Maternity Clinics
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. announced the launch of “OBIX as a Service” providing users with flexible and cost-effective perinatal software systems. This service will be hosted on the cloud and deployed as a cloud-based service to various end-users reducing the need for installing server infrastructures for the usage and integration of OBIX Perinatal Data System.
- In June 2016, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. announced that they had partnered with Medical Information Technology, Inc. to create an integration system between their “OBIX Perinatal Data System” and “MEDITECH EHR”. The update software service will be available in OBIX’s 7.3 version as well as MEDITECH’s 6.15, 6.16 and any other proposed future versions. The integrated system will provide combined information of the patients to the healthcare providers and help in the workflow management of various healthcare facilities.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global clinical perinatal software market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]