Low migration inks are specialised inks, which are specially made to decrease the migration of these inks in specific packaging conditions such as, in food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care and pharmaceuticals where the migration of inks can contaminate the products or contents inside the packaging if they are contacted with conventional inks. This migration of inks occurs when the ink printed on the substrates transfers to the other side due to the presence of external gases or heat exposure, moisture and water contamination.
Global Low Migration Inks Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.10 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.18 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.99% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in awareness and affects conventional inks have on the contents of the packaging.
Few of the major competitors currently working in low migration inks market are Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA; hubergroup Deutschland GmbH; HP Development Company, L.P.; Kao Collins Corporation; Wikoff Color Corporation; TOYO INK CO., LTD.; Sun Chemical; Flint Group; INX International Ink Co.; Agfa-Gevaert Group; Altana; MHM Holding GmbH; Epple Druckfarben AG; HAPA AG; RUCO Druckfarben; Nazdar; T&K TOKA Corporation; Durst; Kao Chimigraf; Encres Dubuit; FUJIFILM Corporation; SEIKO EPSON CORP.; SPGPrints B.V. and Marabu GmbH & Co. KG.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-low-migration-inks-market
To uncover the general market conditions and tendencies, Low Migration Inks Market research report acts as a perfect source. This report helps in planning by providing precise and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. The Low Migration Inks Market report is a window to the Chemical and Materials industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The numerical data of this report is mainly backed up by two statistical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. The Low Migration Inks Market report plays key role in keeping hold of reputation of the firm and its products. Low Migration Inks Market research report also directs the manufacturer about planning of advertising and sales promotion efforts and makes it more effective.
Segmentation: Global Low Migration Inks Market
- By Process
- By End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-low-migration-inks-market
- Presence of regulations and compliances and their strictness regarding the usage of low migration inks in food & beverages over conventional inks is expected to positively affect the market growth
- High growth of the packaged food & beverages along with growth in demand of cosmetics & personal care products, which are two of the major applications of low migration inks is expected to drive the market growth
- Higher cost of the product as compared to conventional ink present in the market is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Wikoff Color Corporation announced, that they had agreed to acquire Braden Sutphin Ink Company to significantly expand their share and capabilities in the North America region. This acquisition is complementary to Wikoff’s current business model, which puts the needs of the consumers first
- In June 2017, Flint Group announced, the launch of new sheetfed UV low-migration ink series, “UltraCURA Sens”, “UltraCURA Sens Plas” and “UltraCURA Sens Bases”. These products launched specifically for food packaging and use in coated and uncoated papers
Competitive Analysis: Global Low Migration Inks Market
Global low migration inks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of low migration inks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Low Migration Inks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
The report enables you to:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725