Ammonium sulfate is a chemical compound, which is a type of inorganic salt with a wide range of commercial applications as a fertilizer, as a base material and for the production of different materials such as ammonium persulfate and also as fire extinguishing chemical. It is generally produced as a by-product of caprolactam production, although it is also found in naturally occurring minerals.
Global ammonium sulfate market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.21 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth of the product as a fertilizer owing to a rise in demand of food grains.Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ammonium sulfate market are BASF SE; DOMO Chemicals GmbH; Honeywell International Inc.; Evonik Industries AG; LANXESS; Sumitomo Corporation; Koninklijke DSM N.V.; ArcelorMittal; Nutrien Ltd.; GSFC; Arkema; OCI Nitrogen; Merck KGaA; AdvanSix; Vertellus Holdings LLC; Martin Midstream Partners L.P.; GAC Chemical Corporation; GFS Chemicals, Inc. among others.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ammonium-sulfate-market
To uncover the general market conditions and tendencies, Ammonium Sulfate Market research report acts as a perfect source. This report helps in planning by providing precise and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. The Ammonium Sulfate Market report is a window to the Chemical and Materials industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. The numerical data of this report is mainly backed up by two statistical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. The Ammonium Sulfate Market report plays key role in keeping hold of reputation of the firm and its products. Ammonium Sulfate Market research report also directs the manufacturer about planning of advertising and sales promotion efforts and makes it more effective.
- Overall growth of the manufacturing industry which utilizes the product in several production operations is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing commercial applications of the product such as in pharmaceutical, food processing, textiles, water treatment is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing production of caprolactam and the manufacturing of ammonium sulfate as a by-product of caprolactam is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Availability of substitute products such as urea, ammonium nitrate as fertilizers is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Concerns relating to health of the individuals in close vicinity of the applicable area of ammonium sulfate is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Ammonium Sulfate Market
- Food Additives
- Water Treatment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ammonium-sulfate-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, GSFC announced that they will expand their “ammonium sulphate” manufacturing facility at their existing plant of Vadodara, Gujarat. The facility will be revamped to accommodate and renew the capacity of ammonium sulphate to 146,000 million tonnes per annum. The expansion would approximately cost around 875 lakhs. This expansion would ultimately result in self-sufficiency and reduce the imports of the compound.
- In July 2018, Green Markets announced the organisation of their conference regarding the broad-scale demand of ammonium sulfate in the North America region. The conference named as “AMMONIUM SULFATE” 2018 was held on September 12, 2018 at Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. The conference was a stepping stone for traders, manufacturers, product innovators and logistics experts for further expansion of their capabilities.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ammonium Sulfate Market
Global ammonium sulfate market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ammonium sulfate market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Ammonium Sulfate Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
We Also Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level Analysis For Any 5 Countries Of Your Choice.
– Free Competitive Analysis Of Any 5 Key Market Players.
– Free 40 Analyst Hours To Cover Any Other Data Point.
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected]ch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725