This Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market report helps to identify trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics and accordingly interpret marketing, promotional and sales strategies for business growth and an utmost success. This market report aids in developing a successful marketing strategy for your business. Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market report has been prepared based on detailed market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market research report gives you maximum benefits to grow your business.
With a systematic problem analysis, model building and fact-finding, Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market report helps businesses in decision-making and managing marketing of goods and services. The data and the information regarding Pharmaceutical industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, and journals etc. and were checked and validated by the market experts. Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market report provides statistics on the current state of the industry as a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and investors interested in this market. This is the most relevant, unique, fair and creditable global market research report which suits your business needs.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hereditary-angioedema-therapeutic-market
Market Analysis: Global Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market
Global hereditary angioedema therapeutic market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.51 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased awareness about hereditary angioedema in various regions.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global hereditary angioedema therapeutic market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; CSL Limited; BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.; Pharming Group N.V.; Ionis Pharmaceuticals; Novartis AG; CENTOGENE AG; Sanofi; KalVista Pharmaceuticals among others.
Market Definition: Global Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market
Hereditary angioedema is a rare genetic disorder. The common symptoms of the disease are repeated incidents of severe swelling limbs, intestinal tract, face, and airway. This disease is categorized into three categories: Type I HAE, Type II HAE, Type III HAE. As per NIH Organization report, hereditary angioedema affects almost 1 in 50,000 people. The prevalence rate of Type I is more, which represents almost 85% of cases, the prevalence of Type II is 15% of, and the incidence of Type III is very rare.
- Favourable reimbursement policies is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing cases of the hereditary angioedema in various regions globally is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness about diagnosis and treatment of hereditary angioedema is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing focus on developing novel therapeutics is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- High price of medicines, which is restricting the overall adoption of these meters
- Misdiagnosis of the disease; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market
- Type I HAE
- Type II HAE
- Type III HAE
By Drug Class
- C-1 Esterase Inhibitors
- Bradykynin B2 Receptor Antagonist
- Kallikrein Inhibitors
By Route of Administration
- Home Healthcare
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Shire plc (A subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited) received FDA approval for its Takhzyro (lanadelumab-flyo). This is a plasma kallikrein inhibitor (monoclonal antibody). This drug is used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema attacks. This will help the company to create a strong product portfolio
- In June 2017, CSL Behring received FDA approval for its Haegarda. This is a C1 esterase inhibitor. This is a low-volume subcutaneous (SC) C1-esterase inhibitor (C1-INH) replacement therapy used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks. This will help in the expansion of the company’s product portfolio
Global hereditary angioedema therapeutic market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hereditary angioedema therapeutic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Hereditary Angioedema Therapeutic Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725