India Aerospace Coatings Market By Resin Type (Polyurethane, Epoxy, Silicone, Polyester, Acrylic, Others), Technology (Liquid Coating, Powder Coating), Sector (MRO, OEM), Application (Interior, Exterior), Aerospace Type (Commercial Airlines, General Aviation, Military Air) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 This technology helped in reducing the time taken for painting and coating an aircraft. India aerospace coatings market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The India Aerospace Coatings market research report provides a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the globe. The report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The India Aerospace Coatings market Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments. The report provides key statistics on the market status of Global and regional India Aerospace Coatings manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Request Sample Report of Aerospace [email protected]
Major Players: India Aerospace Coatings Market
- Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- IHI Ionbond AG
- Chase Corp
- Creative Coatings
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
Competitive Analysis: India Aerospace Coatings Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Hentzen Coatings, Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, IHI Ionbond AG, Chase Corp, Creative Coatings, PPG Industries, Inc., BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V. and The Sherwin-Williams Company.
India Aerospace Coatings Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: India Aerospace Coatings Market
India aerospace coatings market is segmented into five notable segments which are resin type, technology, sector, application and aerospace type.
- On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into polyurethane, epoxy, silicone, polyester, acrylic and others.
- In July 2017, Henkel acquired Darex Packaging Technologies and Sonderhoff Group completely. This strengthened the company’s Adhesive Technologies business segment as the acquired companies are high-performance sealants and coatings manufacturers. This acquisition will help the company to build strong presence among competitors of coatings market. Company purchased it for an amount equal to USD 1,050 million. The amount was made on cash and debt free basis, which enhanced the company’s strength as a free cash flow company.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into liquid coating and powder coating.
- In March 2019, Hentzen Coatings, Inc. announced the expansion of its production facility in China. This new unit will be manufacturing powder coatings and will enhance the company’s product portfolio of coatings products. This helps in the growth of overall coatings market.
- On the basis of sector, the market is segmented into MRO and OEM.
- In September 2018, AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals acquired Polinox, (Brazil) to increase portfolio of customers and accelerating its growth in this important region. Since this company has manufacturing units and its research and development centers established in India, so it acts as a driving point for the growth of aerospace coatings market of India.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into interior and exterior.
- In March 2019, BASF SE announced the expansion of its regional innovation capabilities with new and innovative application areas in automotive application centre and the Process Catalysis Research & Development (R&D). This new facility will strengthen the company’s collaboration with other industries such as automotive industry. Company will be benefitted with this centre as there would be new launches for the growth of the market.
- On the basis of aerospace type, the market is segmented into commercial airlines, general aviation and military air.
- In January 2018, Chase Corporation acquired Stewart Superabsorbents. It is a highly complementary acquisition for the company as it will bring new technologies and additional management for the company for the enhancement of its brand image. The company acquired the Stewart Superabsorbents business for an amount of USD 71,382,000
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ [email protected]
- In October 2016, HumiSeal, a subsidiary of Chase Corporation, launched new two-part silicone conformal coating and potting material named as 2C51. This product provides superior protection as a conformal coating. This enhanced the company’s product line range under its industrial material’s segment.
- In May 2012, the company had launched new coatings for aerospace industry name as Aerocron which is an electrocoat primer. Key benefits of the product include it requires single operator, non-uniform line loading, immediate part handling, and reduced paint waste.