Global Dental Caries and Endodontic Market By Product Type (Dental Restoration, Endodontic, Infection Control), Materials (Biomaterials, Metals, Metals-Ceramics, Ceramics, CAD/CAM Ceramics, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic & Research Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Caries and Endodontic Market
Global Dental Caries and Endodontic Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.80 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 13.27 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.27% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing levels of geriatric population resulting in increasing prevalence of dental diseases and disorders.
Market Definition: Global Dental Caries and Endodontic Market
Dental caries commonly known as tooth decay is a dental disease which causes the breaking and weakening of teeth caused by the build-up of acids from bacteria. The color of the tooth decay vary from yellow to black, which with prolonged avoidance causes inflammation in tissue surrounding the tooth, and other infections.
Dental endodontics is the study of dentistry that is focused on the study, prevention diagnosis and treatment of dental pulp. It consists of the clinical practices and science of the dental pulp and any associated periradicular conditions.
Increasing prevalence in dental treatment and implant procedures worldwide; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growthMarket Drivers
- Growth in the prevalence of dental caries and endodontics diseases; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of reimbursement policies for dental procedures and treatments; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Kerr Corporation announced the launch of “OptiDam” in North America. The product is produced for use in endodontic and restorative procedures. The rubber dams offer dental professionals with ease in their procedures due to its characteristics of offering three dimensional, low radiopacity rubber dam resulting in easy positioning.
- In February 2017, Kerr Corporation announced the launch of “Endovac Pure”, an irrigation system provider which uses negative pressure technique along which helps in enhanced clearance of debris and bacteria resulting in unhindered flow of irrigants to the canal during the dental treatment.
Global dental caries and endodontic market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental caries and endodontic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Dentsply Sirona; Danaher; Septodont Holding; MANI,INC.; Kerr Corporation; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; Ultradent Products Inc.; FKG Dentaire; COLTENE Group; Brasseler USA; Henry Schein, Inc.; DiaDent Group International; VOCO GmbH – The Dentalists; Institut Straumann AG; 3M; Zimmer Biomet; KURARAY CO., LTD.; Geistlich Pharma AG; GC Corporation; Keystone Dental Inc; Young Innovations, Inc.; SHOFU DENTAL; ALTATEC GmbH; Alpha Dent Implants; Alpha Dent Implants; HI-TEC IMPLANTS LTD and J. MORITA CORP. are few of the major competitors currently working in the dental caries and endodontic market.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Caries and Endodontic Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental caries and endodontic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)