Global Animal Wound Care Market By Product (Surgical Products, Advanced Wound Care, Traditional Wound Care, Therapy Devices), Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Animal Wound Care Market
Global Animal Wound Care Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 930.83 million in 2018 to a projected value of USD 1556.80 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.64% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in the healthcare expenditure incurred on animals and pet.
Market Definition: Global Animal Wound Care Market
Animal wound care can be defined as those medical devices and services that help in providing the required healthcare to wounded or diseases population of animals. The products included in this category are specifically produced keeping in mind the anatomy of animals, along with the pharmaceutical solutions with the reactions it might differ from in comparison to humans.
- Growing levels in adoption of pets and livestock requiring the need for proper healthcare services and solutions; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing levels of income of the population resulting in better quality of healthcare provided for animals; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack in the number of veterinary doctors and physicians in the market are expected to restrain the market growth
- High levels of cost associated with specialized care and healthcare services for animals is also expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced the commercialization and sale of “MicrocynAH” category of products for animal healthcare in Japan region. The category approved by veterinarians is expected to increase the market share of Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the region.
- In August 2017, Indian Immunologicals Limited announced the launch of “Zuspray”, their first herbal topical spray product designed for the treatment of open-wounds including any surgical wounds. This launch will help in the company enhancing their division of products related to health care of animals.
Competitive Analysis: Global Animal Wound Care Market
Global animal wound care market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of animal wound care market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Animal Wound Care Market
Braun Melsungen AG; KCI Licensing, Inc.; NEOGEN CORPORATION; Indian Immunologicals Limited; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Bayer AG; Virbac; Medtronic; Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Advancis Veterinary Ltd; KRUUSE; 3M; Robinson Healthcare; Smith & Nephew; Ceva; de Biogénesis Bagó; Dechra Pharmaceuticals; Huvepharma; Jorgensen Labs; SilverGlide; SentrX Animal Care, Inc. and INNOVACYN, INC. are few of the major competitors currently present in the animal wound care market.
Research Methodology: Global Animal Wound Care Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global animal wound care market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)