In the 4th edition of MarketsandMarkets Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies & Regenerative Medicine, we would be focusing on the pre-clinical, manufacturing, clinical and regulatory aspects of cell therapies and regenerative medicine. This Congress event will be held on 10th and 11th March 2020 in London -UK
Since the past three editions of Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine, MarketsandMarkets aims to provide a demonstrative approach to the latest developments in technologies of bioprocessing of cellular therapies.
What to expect:
The 4th edition of MarketsandMarkets Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies & Regenerative Medicine would be concentrating on the pre-clinical, manufacturing, clinical and regulatory facets of cell therapies and regenerative medicine. The prime importance would be given on discussing topics such as tissue engineering, car-T cell-based immunotherapies, automated manufacturing, allogeneic therapies, from challenges in supply chain management and regulatory concern, point of view.
The conference will be useful for all the respective stakeholders of Advanced Cellular Therapies, majorly Pharma/Biotech delegates, Solution provider Delegates and Academic Delegates. The event will host VPs, directors, managers, leaders, engineers, scientists, academic heads, students which will boost the networking capacity of the attendees.
The two-day conference will have a list of agenda:
- Discussion on Regenerative Medicine & Cellular Therapies: The session will have elaborative demonstrations on Clinical Translations of Stem cells for Regenerative Medicines, personalized organs that would revolutionize future medicine, Potential Strategies for clinical translation of cell therapy, Molecular therapy and Cellular aspects of Thirty years on Chondrocyte Transplantation
- Discussion on Car-T Cells Beyond Immunotherapy: The session will have elaborative demonstrations on Conjugate Car-T cell, one step beyond conventional Car-T cell, Targeting multiple solid tumor types with allogeneic CAR-T cells, Non-viral transfection efficiencies for the advancement of CAR-T therapy, Solution provider presentation etc.
- Discussion on Manufacturing & Commercialization of Cellular Therapies: Lentiviral vectors for ex-vivo cell and gene therapy, Autologous Car-T therapy delivery, Issues with cellular manufacturing and quality control of chimeric antigen receptor T‐cell therapies
- Introducing an industrial approach to manufacturing TIL: The international conference will address practical learning from implications such as Dissection of successful Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte (TIL) and opportunity and challenges in cardiac cell therapy
- Knowledge sharing on Logistics, Regulatory & Investment: The session is comprised of description on Supply chain and process modeling for cell therapy manufacturing and distribution, Raw and starting material control for cell-based medicines, Results of investment in the process based on reimbursements
Key Pointers – 4th Annual MarketsandMarkets Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress
- What to expect
- Conference Agenda
- About Conference Key Pointers
- Regenerative Medicine & Cellular Therapies
- Car-T Cells Beyond Immunotherapy
- Manufacturing & Commercialization Of Cellular Therapies
- Logistics, Regulatory & Investment
- Conference Speakers Panel
- Conference Visiting Partner
- Conference Visiting Partner
- Conference Advisory Panel
Let’s get you sorted! Choose which applies best to you @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/events/4th-annual-marketsandmarkets-bioprocessing-of-advanced-cellular-therapies-regenerative-medicine-congress/register
- Pharma/Biotech Delegate
- Academic Delegate
- Solution Provider Delegate