The clinical laboratory services market is anticipated to grow in the forecast, owing to the factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer and others, growing demand for advanced clinical laboratory services and technological advancements in clinical laboratories. However, inadequate reimbursements, lack of laboratory technicians and stringent government policies hampers the growth of the market.
Get Sample PDF at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003082/
A laboratory where all pathology tests are carried out in order to obtain information about the patient’s health in order to aid in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Clinical laboratories differ in size and complexity and therefore provides the population with wide range of testing services. Clinical laboratory services includes large multinational corporations such LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics and Sonic Healthcare and others.
1.Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings (LabCorp)
2. SYNLAB International GmbH
3. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
4. Bioreference Laboratories
5. Fresenius Medical Care
6. Eurofins Scientific
7. Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
8. Abbott (ALERE INC.)
9. Randox Laboratories Ltd
10. Neogenomics Laboratories, Inc.
Clinical Laboratory Services Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years.
Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
The Global Clinical Laboratory Services Market is segmented on the basis of test type, service provider and geography. Based on test type, the market is segmented as clinical chemistry tests, human and tumor genetics tests, medical microbiology and cytology tests and other tests. On the basis of service provider, the global clinical laboratory services market is segmented into hospitalbased laboratories, standalone laboratories and clinicsbased laboratories.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global clinical laboratory services market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, AsiaPacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The clinical laboratory services market by each region is later subsegmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Clinical Laboratory Services market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Clinical Laboratory Services market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
About us: –
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Contact us: –