Global Drug Delivery Devices Market By Route of Administration (Oral Drug Delivery, Injectable Drug Delivery, Topical Drug Delivery, Ocular Drug Delivery, Pulmonary Drug Delivery, Nasal Drug Delivery, Transmucosal Drug Delivery, Implantable Drug Delivery), Patient Care Setting (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers/Clinics, Home Care Settings, Others), Application (Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Central Nervous System Disorders, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Drug Delivery Devices Market
Global Drug Delivery Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1243.34 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 2070.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.58% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the constant innovations and advancements in the market resulting in product launches.
Market Definition: Global Drug Delivery Devices Market
Drug delivery devices are those medical devices and equipments that are used for dispatching the drugs into the human bodies and various systems. They are specifically made for dispatching the specific drugs according to the various administration techniques. These devices are used for the therapeutic treatments and entire recovery procedure.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases globally resulting in increased consumption of therapeutic drugs and therapies; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growth in the consumption of drugs and therapeutic pharmaceuticals because of the development and better nature of treatment associated with these drugs; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increase in complications and expertise required in delivering therapeutics and drugs through these devices; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Sulzer Ltd announced that they had completed the acquisition of MEDMIX SYSTEMS AG. This acquisition will help Sulzer Ltd in expanding their business segments to include the healthcare division and help in providing various products for the healthcare market.
- In July 2018, Gerresheimer AG announced that they had acquired Sensile Medical and has expanded their service portfolios through this acquisition. This acquisition will help in expanding the technological portfolio of Gerresheimer AG due to Sensile’s expertise in the development and usage of liquid drug delivery devices.
Competitive Analysis: Global Drug Delivery Devices Market
Global drug delivery devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drug delivery devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents:
- Product Overview and Scope
- Global Application/End Users
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2019-2026)
- Research Findings and Conclusion
Key Market Competitors: Global Drug Delivery Devices Market
BD.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Antares Pharma; Novartis AG; 3M; Sulzer Ltd; Gerresheimer AG; Sanofi; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Bayer AG; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Novosanis; MEDMIX SYSTEMS AG; Merck & Co., Inc.; Pfizer Inc.; Insulet Corporation; OraSure Technologies, Inc.; Enable Injections; West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.; SMC Ltd.; ViVO Smart Medical Devices Ltd. and Cipla Inc. are few of the major competitors currently present in the market.
Research Methodology: Global Drug Delivery Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global drug delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]