Global mHealth Solutions Market By Product & Service (Connected Medical Devices, mHealth Apps, mHealth Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global mHealth Solutions Market
Global mHealth Solutions Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 28.06 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 297.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 34.34% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to lower physician ratio as compared to patients requiring healthcare provisions.
Market Definition: Global mHealth Solutions Market
mHealth solutions can be defined as the technology utilized in providing healthcare services and products through smart devices and smart phones. This technology is used for collecting patient data, their patient history and also through this technology, healthcare providers can ease their workflow helping them work in a systematic and effective way.
- Growth in adoption and usage of smart devices and smart phones in healthcare and medical monitoring; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing focus on patient-focused and individual specific healthcare provisions; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Absence of any regulations and standardization in the market restraining the market growth
- Lack of enthusiasm in providing information regarding the identification of correct mHealth applications and solutions; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Zebra Technologies Corp announced that they are planning to launch “DS1800-HC” collection of scanners and “TC51-HC” cellular PC for healthcare professionals in India. These products will assist physicians in easing their workflow resulting in increased productivity and effectiveness.
- In March 2016, ZTE Corporation announced the launch of all-in-one mHealth product that utilizes a number of smart devices and incorporates IoT technology in identifying the diseases & disorders and providing patient specific medical care.
Competitive Analysis: Global mHealth Solutions Market
Global mHealth solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mHealth solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Five Forces Analysis
Part 04: Customer Landscape
Part 05: Geographic Landscape
Part 06: Decision Framework
Part 07: Drivers and Challenges
Part 08: Market Trends
Part 09: Vendor Landscape
Part 10: Vendor Analysis
Key Market Competitors: Global mHealth Solutions Market
Medtronic; Cerner Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; ZTE Corporation; Nokia; AirStrip Technologies; BioTelemetry, Inc.; Apple Inc.; iHealth Labs Inc.; athenahealth, Inc.; AliveCor, Inc.; Zebra Technologies Corp; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Cisco; AT&T Intellectual Property; AgaMatrix; OMRON Corporation; Withings and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. are few of the major competitors currently working in the mHealth solutions market.
Research Methodology: Global mHealth Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mHealth solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]