Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market By Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Mode of Delivery (On- Premises, Cloud- Based), Applications (General EMR, Specialty EMR), End- User (Hospital-based EMR, Physician-based EMR), Functionality (Basic Systems, Fully Functional Systems), Type (Traditional EMRs, Speech enabled EMRs, Interoperable EMRs), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market
Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 26,134.18 million to an estimated value of USD 39,353.72 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing health awareness among people.
Market Definition: Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market
EMR or electronic medical records are the digital device that contains medical and treatment history of the patient. This helps the clinicians to track data over time. It is very useful because one can track and manage their health easily. The one of the advantage of EMR is that it can generate and can send prescriptions to pharmacies electronically. They include range of data like vital signs, personal statistics, laboratory test results, billing information and others.
- Rising demand for integrated healthcare systems is driving the market
- Increasing healthcare expenditure is driving market
- Increasing safety concerns related to data is restraining the market growth
- High cost of the devices is restraining the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, The Brooklyn Hospital Center announced the launch of their Epic Electronic Medical Record in its ambulatory care network sites which is one of the most widely used and comprehensive electronic health record system. It will provide a platform to the patients where they can track their health easily.
- In October 2018, UnitedHealth Group announced that they will develop technology on its Rally mobile health platform and give their member’s access to an electronic health record system. The main aim is to provide users a platform where they can track their health.
Global electronic medical records (EMR) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic medical records (EMR) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents:
- Product Overview and Scope
- Global Application/End Users
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2019-2026)
- Research Findings and Conclusion
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the electronic medical records (EMR) market are 4medica, AdvancedMD, Inc., ALERT Life Sciences Computing, S.A., AllMeds, Inc., Amazing Charts LLC, Aprima, athenahealth, Inc, Bernoulli, Cambio Healthcare Systems, CareCloud Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Change Healthcare, Medsphere Systems Corporation., CompuGroup Medical SE, CPSI, CureMD Healthcare, eClinicalWorks, eMDs, Inc., Epic Systems Corporation., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Greenway Health, LLC, Henry Schein Medical Systems, Inc, Medical Information Technology, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electronic medical records (EMR) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]