Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market By Type (Enteral Feeding Tubes, Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes, Administration Sets, Enteral Feeding Pumps, Enteral Syringes, Consumables, Giving Set, Gastrostomy Tube, Nasogastric Tube, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Device), Age Group (Adults, Pediatrics), Applications (Oncology, Gastroenterology, Neurological Disorders, Diabetes, Hypermetabolism, Other Applications), End-User (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Settings), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.50 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.06 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing premature births.
Market Definition: Global Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Enteral feeding is the process of intake of food through the gastrointestinal tract such as oral and tube feeding. These feedings are used when a person is not able to complete the nutritional needs of the body. Nasogastric tube (NGT), Orogastric tube (OGT), Nasoenteric tube, Oroenteric tube, Gastrostomy tube and Jejunostomy tube are some of the major types of the enteral feedings. These tube help the patients to get the sufficient nutrition they require and also keep their GI tract working.
- Rising geriatric population is driving market.
- Increasing incidences of chronic diseases is driving the market
- Risks associated with enteral feeding are the factor hampers the market.
- Lack of skilled professionals to use feeding devices is restraining the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Vygon announced the launch of their enteral feeding pump easymoov6 which is equipped with a digital interface so that pump can support the management of eternal feeding in hospital as well as home. It will also help the medical team to monitor the and to control the flow rate and the amount of food delivered and will solve patient weight stability problem.
- In March 2017, Medela LLC has received approval from S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for their ENFit Low Dose Tip enteral syringes which will be used to deliver accurate doses and will reduce the risk of misconnections. This system will include syringes, syringe pumps, warmers, feeding tubes, and extension sets. The main is to prevent unwanted liquid transfer and to improve the small- volume eternal drug delivery.
Global enteral feeding devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enteral feeding devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Devices
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global enteral feeding devices market are Fresenius Kabi AG, Halyard Health, Medtronic, Nestlé, DANONE, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cook, Moog Inc., CONMED Corporation., Boston Scientific Corporation, BD, Abbott., Vygon SA, Applied Medical Technology, Inc, Amsino International, Inc., CAIR LGL, The Trendlines Group, Biometrix, Thomas Magnete GmbH, Vesco Medical LLC, Intervene Group Limited, TECHNOPATH.
Research Methodology: Global Fetal and Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475