Latest Study on Industrial Growth of Architectural Coatings Market 2026 By-Data Bridge Market Research
A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of Architectural Coatings. The report contains different market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary and SWOT analysis.
Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market By Resin Type (Acrylic, Vinyl Acetate-Ethylene (VAE), Alkyds, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Polyesters, Others), Technology (Solventborne, Waterborne), Function (Paints, Primers, Varnishes, Stains, Sealers, Powder Coatings, Lacquers, Ceramics, Others), Application (Commercial, Residential, Coatings for Wood, Roof Coatings, Floor Coatings), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Get PDF Sample Copy of “Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market” Report @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=asia-pacific-architectural-coatings-market
The architectural coatings market represents the largest segment of overall coatings market. Architectural coatings are the coatings such as paints, powder and others which are used to coat homes and buildings. Most of the architectural coatings are designed for a specific use such as interior and exterior wall painting, roof coatings and floor coatings. These coating provides certain protective, decorative and durable functions to infrastructure.
The acrylic segment is the highest growing segment owing to its advantages such as wide range of applications, oxidation and weathering resistance, durability and high coating quality. Whereas the Asia-Pacific region is most dominating as well as fastest growing region due to increasing applications, infrastructural developments and technological advancements in the region.
Asia-Pacific architectural coatings market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market
Asia-Pacific architectural coatings market is segmented into four notable segments which are resin type, technology, function and application.
- On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyesters, vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) and others.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into waterborne and solventborne.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into ceramics, lacquers, paints, powder coatings, primers, sealers, stains, varnishes and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, coatings for wood, floor coatings, and roof coatings.
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Akzo Nobel N.V., PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, NIPSEA Group, BASF SE, Asian Paints Limited, Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, Brillux GmbH & Co. KG, Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting, IFS Coatings, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., KEIM Mineral Coatings of America, Inc., Kelly-Moore Paints, Masco Corporation, RPM International Inc. among others.
- In August 2017, PPG Industries, Inc. has launched PPG TIMELESS paint and primer. This paint can be utilized for exterior and interior paintings. This paint is available in THE HOME DEPOT’s locations across the U.S. This product launch helps the company to attract DIYers.
- In February 2016, BASF SE launched Acronal 7079 and AQAcell HIDE 6299, the polymer dispersion products, at Paint India 2016 in Mumbai. These products are used in order to keep external buildings smooth and sustainable, while reducing titanium dioxide (TiO2) emissions and improving carbon footprints. With this launch BASF also showcased additives, pigments, resins and dispersions with the commitment to grow in the paint industry.
- In January 2016, The Sherwin-Williams Company launched the latest version of ColorSnap, which is their color selection system offered to customers. This system provides ease and efficiency to customers in color selection processes. This development helps the company to attract more customers and generate revenue through them.
Table of Content:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Stewardship Market, By Type
7 Product Stewardship Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Stewardship Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request Detailed TOC of Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=asia-pacific-architectural-coatings-market
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Architectural Coatings Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Product Experts, Engineers, Service Providers, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]