Global gantry (cartesian) robot market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 23.21 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
A new research study from “Data Bridge Market Research” with title Gantry (Cartesian) Robot Market Insights 2019, Global Analysis and Forecast to 2026 provides an in-depth assessment of the Gantry (Cartesian) Robot Market including key market trends, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, key players company profiles and strategies. Some of the leading key players profiled in this study:Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH; PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; Bahr Modultechnik GmbH and Promot Automation GmbH.
Get Sample Analysis of this Market Information at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gantry-cartesian-robot-market
Gantry robot, also termed as cartesian or linear robots are machinery/device/equipment which provide movements of payload in a horizontal space. These robots provide picking and placement provisions of the payload, but with modernization their applications have expanded to other applications as well. These robots provide better movement controls and accurate operations.
Top Manufacturers Covered in the Report:
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.; ABB; Bosch Rexroth AG; stonrobot.com; Güdel Group AG; Aerotech Inc.; DENSO CORPORATION; TOSHIBA MACHINE CO.,LTD; IAI America, Inc.; Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH; PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; Bahr Modultechnik GmbH and Promot Automation GmbH.
Geologically, Gantry (Cartesian) Robot Market report is divided into a few key regions:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and so on.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2015, Güdel Group AG announced the launch of new models of higher payload gantry robots which are capable of providing 25 per cent more payload. The two-axis liner module robots have a slimmer structure and reduced maintenance requirements.
- In February 2015, Güdel Group AG announced that they had acquired Sumer, this acquisition will help Güdel in expanding their capabilities in development of linear motion systems and expand the product offerings of the newly formed Güdel Sumer in relation to components, products, modules and vertically integrated linear motion technology.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-gantry-cartesian-robot-market
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- Detailed Overview of Gantry (Cartesian) Robot Market helps deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influential factors that are thriving demand and constraints in the market.
- What is the market concentration? Is it fragmented or highly concentrated?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of Gantry (Cartesian) Robot Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each key Players mentioned along with its company profile with the help of Porter’s five forces tool mechanism to compliment the same.
- What growth momentum or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475