Global data center outsourcing market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.07% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of specialist IT-based service outsourcing so that they can better handle the deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
The examination is planned for giving readers inside-out investigation of the market structure, elements, key patterns, opportunities, and difficulties in the market with 100+ market data Tables and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on Data Center Outsourcing. Some of the Leading key Company’s Covered for this Research are IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Hitachi Consulting, Accenture, Unisys, T-Systems International GmbH, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, Bridge Data Centres, HCL Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, and others
We Offer up to 30% Discount, Get Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-outsourcing-market
Data center outsourcing is the combination of service offering provided by specialised IT organizations wherein they are responsible for the management of data center infrastructure and their associated components, in relation to their deployment, maintenance, monitoring and optimal operating. The consumer organization outsource these services from specialised IT providers because of their expertise in management.
- Increasing demand from various end-users for IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growth in preference for shared infrastructural services is expected to boost the growth of the market as it results in low-cost of operations
- High growth of various industries resulting in greater demand for virtual storage services can drive the market growth
- High levels of expenditure incurred on various IT services and business technology services; is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Lack of expertise and skilled professionals regarding data center outsourcing services is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complications in the infrastructure of various data centers resulting in complicated integration of different consumer data; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
In March 2018, Wipro Limited announced that they had divested their business relating to hosted data center services to Ensono for USD 405 million. This acquisition will improve Ensono’s business capabilities while also focusing on expansion of geographical footprint. This acquisition will help Ensono in realising their strategy of providing specialised IT services at a global scale
In July 2017, Bridge Data Centres announced that they had decided to invest USD 500 million over the period of two years in the Indian market to meet the growing demand for data centers and associated services from the region. Bridge Data Centers deals in providing specialised outsourcing services, data center acquisitions, operation & colocation services and greenfield development
Global data center outsourcing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center outsourcing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Total Chapters in Data Center Outsourcing Market Report are:
- Chapter 1 Overview of Data Center Outsourcing Market
- Chapter 2 Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Chapter 3 Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Chapter 4 Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Chapter 5 North America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
- Chapter 6 Europe Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
- Chapter 7Asia Pacific Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
- Chapter 8Latin America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
- Chapter 9 Middle East and Africa Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
- Chapter 10 Market Driving Factor Analysis of Low End Servers
- Chapter 11 Data Center Outsourcing Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Chapter 12 Data Center Outsourcing Market Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Chapter 13 Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis of Data Center Outsourcing Market
- Chapter 14 Cost and Gross Margin Analysis of Data Center Outsourcing Market
Key Segmentation: Global Data Center Outsourcing Market
- Services – Professional Service, Support & Maintenance
By Service Type
- Data Centre Application Outsourcing
- Enterprise Application Outsourcing
- Network Application Outsourcing
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Organizations
- Large Organizations
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Travel & Logistics
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Important queries have been answered
In this section, various Data Center Outsourcing industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis
Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Data Center Outsourcing Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Market Dynamics
The analysts explore critical influence factors, market drivers, challenges, risk factors, opportunities, and market trends in this section.
- Application Usage
The section provides up-to-date information on the customer experience which can help identify the problems as well as detailed errors in the products. Through these findings, you will be able to provide solutions to it.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Data Center Outsourcing Market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Data Center Outsourcing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
Place Purchase order for Data Center Outsourcing market report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-data-center-outsourcing-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475