This Europe Healthcare IT market research report provides a clear idea of strategic analysis of acquisitions, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships and investments. As market research reports become very important in this rapidly changing market, our team delivers European healthcare IT market research reports as expected. Comprehensive estimates of general market conditions, market growth prospects, possible limitations, key industry trends, market size, market share, sales volume, and future trends. This report is valuable to both industry customs and emerging market players, providing in-depth market insights. Market drivers, market restraints, opportunities, and challenges are researched under the market overview to provide valuable insights into companies that make the right moves.
Leading Players of Europe Healthcare IT Market are Epic Systems Corporation is going to dominate the global healthcare IT market followed by McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Carestream Health and Siemens AG.
The European health care IT market is expected to grow to profitable CAGR during the evaluation period. The new market report includes historical data for 2016, the calculation year is 2017, and the forecast period is from 2018 to 2025.
Get PDF Sample Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/europe-healthcare-it-market-82861
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as need for paper less technology, increasing government initiatives on healthcare IT sectors, adoption of cloud services and prevalence of chronic diseases. On the other hand, issues in information exchange, high installation & maintenance cost and lack of skilled expertise are hampering the market growth.
Key Drivers of Europe Healthcare IT Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for Europe healthcare IT market are need for paper less technology, increasing government initiatives on healthcare IT sectors, adoption of cloud services and prevalence of chronic diseases.
Issues in information exchange, high installation & maintenance cost and lack of skilled expertise for healthcare IT hampering the growth of the market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the Europe Healthcare IT Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments.
Recent Industry Developments
- In 2018, HCIT outsourcing services are expected to dominate the healthcare IT market and growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The healthcare provider solutions are further segmented on the basis of clinical solutions and non-clinical solutions.
- . In 2018, providers segment is estimated to rule with 84.1% shares and will cross USD 47,465.85 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR in forecast period.
Major Topics Covered in this Report –
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here at https://www.researchformarkets.com/discount/europe-healthcare-it-market-82861
Market Segmentation: Europe Healthcare IT Market
- The Europe healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis of products & services into HCIT outsourcing services, healthcare provider solutions and healthcare payer solutions.
- The clinical solutions are further sub segmented into electronic health records medical image processing and analysis systems, picture archiving and communication systems, radiology information systems, laboratory information systems, vendor neutral archive, computerized physician order entry, clinical decision support systems, specialty management information systems, healthcare IT integration systems, practice management systems, radiation dose management and others.
- The non-clinical solutions are also sub segmented into healthcare information exchange, revenue cycle management solutions, financial management systems, population health management solutions, medical document management solutions, pharmacy information systems, workforce management systems and healthcare analytics.
- The Europe healthcare IT market is segmented based on end users into providers and payersProviders are further sub segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, diagnostic centres, ambulatory surgical centres and pharmacies. Payers are further sub segmented into public and private.
- The Europe healthcare IT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market
Key Points: Europe Healthcare IT Market
Epic Systems Corporation is going to dominate the Europe healthcare IT market followed by McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Carestream Health and Siemens AG.
- The HCIT outsourcing services segment is dominating the Europe healthcare IT market.
- Providers segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)
Email: [email protected]