Latest Study on Industrial Growth of Europe Natural Gas Engine Market 2026 By-Data Bridge Market Research
A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of Natural Gas Engine. The report contains different market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary and SWOT analysis.
Europe Natural Gas Engine Market Engine Family (Spark Ignited Engine, Dual Fuel Type Engine, High Pressure Direct Injection), Power Output (15KW–100KW, 100KW–399KW, 400KW–800KW, 1000-2000KW, 3000KW–4500KW), Application (Natural Gas Gensets, Natural Gas Automotive, Decentralized Energy Generation), Country (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Get PDF Sample Copy of “Europe Natural Gas Engine Market” Report @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=europe-natural-gas-engine-market
Natural gas engines are used for power generation by using natural gas. The gas engine can be operated with various types of gases such as natural gas, mine gas, shale gas, landfill gas, biogas, landfill gas syngas, and sewage gas. Natural gas can be used in emergency and transportable generators and has been considered as one of the most operative and reasonable fuels amongst non-renewable power generation resources. Natural gas engines can be implemented in various sectors such as waste water treatment (WWT) plants, coal mines, food processing, agricultural processing and green houses. They are basically considered for maximum thermal and electrical efficiency, low operational and service cost, and high availability and reliability. A natural gas which includes compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG). At current scenario, the usage of the natural gases is in various sectors such as industrial, domestic and commercial sectors whereas, commercial sectors are fragmented into, railways, trucks, buses, taxis, marines, fleet vehicles and other heavy- duty vehicles. The numerous applications of natural gas engines from electricity generation, to the transportation in power and automotive sectors are driving the market.
Europe natural gas engine market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Natural Gas Engine Market
Europe natural gas engine market is segmented into three notable segments which are engine family, power output and application.
On the basis of engine family, the market is segmented into spark ignited engine, dual fuel type engine and high pressure direct injection. In 2019, spark ignited engine segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
In October 2018, INNIO expanded its Waukesha series of VHP by adding P9394GSI S5 Horsepower to an existing L7042GSI S5 at L7044GSI S5 at 1900 Horsepower & 1500 Horsepower. This expansion helped the company in providing better customer experience as customers are getting better fuel efficiency, improved power and lower operating costs.
In November 2018, Rolls-Royce came up with its new Gas Engine series, B36:45 for power generation at PowerGen International in Orlando. These new engines will be giving efficiency up to 50% and have features like low fuel consumption and emission levels.
On the basis of power output, the market is segmented into 15KW – 100KW, 100KW – 399KW, 400KW – 800KW, 1000-2000KW, and 3000KW – 4500KW. In 2019, 15KW – 100KW is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
In January 2019, MAN Engines had supplied of electrical power 470 kWmech to the first natural gas CHP plant to Mexican OEM partner Cysore SA de CV. Its installation has been done at 1800 m above sea level in Mexico. This innovation by MAN Engines will bring growth to the company in Gas Engines Market.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into natural gas gensets, natural gas automotive, decentralized energy generation (vehicles, gasoline stations). In 2019, natural gas automotive segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
In January 2019, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has received an order for rehabilitation and maintenance project for Manila Metro rail transit System Line 3 by Philippines. The project was initially carried out by Sumitomo Corporation and been allocated to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd for the maintenance purpose.
In November 2018, Cummins Inc. announced that it will support the launch of EPA Cleaner Trucks along with the efforts of US Environmental Protection Agency in order to develop a national low NOx rule for on-highway heavy-duty engines. This support will lead to growth of the company at global level.
Table of Content:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Stewardship Market, By Type
7 Product Stewardship Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Stewardship Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request Detailed TOC of Europe Natural Gas Engine Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=europe-natural-gas-engine-market
Data Bridge Market Research also provides customized specific regional and country-level reports for the following areas.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Natural Gas Engine Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Cummins Inc., Siemens AG, Caterpillar, INNIO, Doosan Corporation, Wartsila, Green Power International Pvt. Ltd., Yanmar Co. Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls Royce plc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., MAN SE, Liebherr Group, Niigata Power Systems Co. Ltd., JFE Engineering Corporation, Westport and others.
- In November 2018, Cummins Inc. announced that it will support the launch of EPA Cleaner Trucks along with the efforts of US Environmental Protection Agency in order to develop a national low NOx rule for on-highway heavy-duty engines. This support will lead to growth of the company at global level.
- In October 2018, INNIO expanded its Waukesha series of VHP by adding P9394GSI S5 Horsepower to an existing L7042GSI S5 at L7044GSI S5 at 1900 Horsepower & 1500 Horsepower. This expansion helped the company in providing better customer experience as customers are getting better fuel efficiency, improved power and lower operating costs.
- In December 2018, Leibherr has introduced the SGLS single-line guiding system with the blades of latest generation for the wind turbines by making installation process safer and more economical. This innovation will provide more opportunities for the company for its growth.
- In December 2018, Rolls-Royce introduced new solutions for power plants’ remote management. These solutions are introduced to provide end-to-end platform for collecting, transferring, storing and analysing the engine data.
- In December 2018, The Wartsila group has introduced a product named as ‘a lifeboat for buildings’ at Slush Helsinki 2018 which will be used during rising sea levels and severe flooding that can take place due to changes in the climate. However, it is not a real product but a concept designed by Wartsila technology group.
- In December 2018, Yanmar Agri Corporation which is a Group company of Yanmar Co. Ltd. has launched precision, high- density auto-rice Transplanter named as YR8D that utilizes high-density seedling technology and self-driving technology. This launch will help the company to grow in market of automation.
Research Methodology: Europe Natural Gas Engine Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]