U.S. Refinished Paints Market By Resin Type (Polyurethane Resin, Epoxy Resin, Acrylic Resin, Others), Technology (Solvent-borne, Waterborne, Powder), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Buses, LCV, Trucks), Layer (Primer, Basecoat, Clearcoat, Sealer) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Data Bridge Market Research has added a new report to its source. The report is titled “U.S. Refinished Paints Market Research Report 2019” and accelerates a wide-ranging and focused look into this market. Market size is concluded through detailed study and examination through subordinate research.
The refinished paints are made by fraternization of numerous raw materials such as pigments, solvents, resins and binder. The solvents are generally used to bring down the viscosity of paints to the chosen level, which helps in reducing its cost. The binders are generally characterized as oils, resins and plasticizers which offer paints to avoid corrosion. The paint industry is raw material extensive and on an average raw materials accounts for 60.0% of the net sales in the industry.
Sample PDF Report Is Ready | Ask For More @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=u-s-refinished-paints-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd, Speedokote LLC, Kirker Automotive Finishes, General Motors, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Axalta, The Lubrizol Corporation, NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD., and PPG Industries
The report gives most significant details of the Global U.S. Refinished Paints Market with the help of a thorough and specialized analysis. Defined in a ground-up manner, the report presents an extensive overview of the market based on the factors that are anticipated to have a considerable and measurable impact on the market’s developmental situations over the forecast period
The companies are developing the refinished paints manufacturing by taking certain initiatives in terms of expanding the business growth, revenue generation and establishment of the market in the U.S. For instance, in April 2019, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. has announced to acquire Betek Boya to increase the market share in Turkey as the company has a higher presence in Asia-Pacific region. The acquisition will provide the company strengthen their existing segments and can expand their product portfolio which will not only increase the profit of the business but also helps in increasing the market share of the company.
U.S. refinished paints market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: U.S. Refinished Paints Market
U.S. refinished paints market is segmented into four notable segments which are resin type, technology, vehicle type and layer.
- On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into polyurethane resin, epoxy resin, acrylic resin and others.
- In October 2019, Nippon Paint Holdings Co. has invested in the plant of a powder coating which is located in Osaka, Japan. It will enable them to develop and introduce an innovative production process so that the production’s plant capacity can meet the increasing demand of the products.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into solvent-borne, waterborne and powder.
- In October 2018, The Lubrizol Corporation announced the investment of more than $25 million in its Calvert City, Kentucky to deliver quality product for the increasing demand of the customers. This will makes the company a winning brand in the market.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger car, buses, LCV and trucks.
- In October 2018, General Motors announced to begin repair facilities of 1,000 dealers in the GM Collision Repair Network so that they can help in proper repairing of their vehicles. It will increase the business efficiency increase the speed of the repair process and boost up the confidence for the vehicles.
- On the basis of layer, the market is segmented into primer, basecoat, clearcoat and sealer.
- In October 2018, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. Launched fa new Kansai Paint Global Corporate Brand. The purpose of launch is to centennial commemorations and will lead to the development of the company. This will help the company to broaden their knowledge in terms of paints and new corporate brand and brand log will be applied on over overseas group too and creating awareness regarding the global market.
Competitive Analysis: U.S. Refinished Paints Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are The Sherwin-Williams Company, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd, Speedokote LLC, Kirker Automotive Finishes, General Motors, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Axalta, The Lubrizol Corporation, NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD., and PPG Industries
- In April 2019, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. has announced to acquire Betek Boya to increase the market share in Turkey as the company has a higher presence in Asia-Pacific region. The acquisition will provide the company strengthen their existing segments and can expand their product portfolio which will not only increase the profit of the business but also helps in increasing the market share of the company.
- In April 2018, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. has announced to acquire Dulux Group. The acquisition will provide the company strengthen their existing segments and can expand their product portfolio which will not only increase the profit of the business but also helps in increasing the market share of the company.
- In December 2018, PPG Industries declared its acquisition with the leading manufacturer of SEM Products, Inc. The company leads in dealing with specialized automotive refinish products. It is primarily used in automotive & other industrial applications. The company is known for dealing in flexible coating products, OEM finishes on bumper plastics and many others. This expanded product portfolio would help PPG Industries develop in the market raising its standards in the product field.
- In June 2017, the Sherwin-Williams Company announced the acquisition of The Valspar Corporation. This helped the company to enhance its product portfolio by merging the other companies’ products into its own. The acquired company is listed on New York Stock Exchange and is purchased for an amount of USD 113 per share. This acquisition made the company a global leader in paints and coatings.
U.S. Refinished Paints Market has been studied in terms of all parameters such as applications, types, products and many other. Each and every data leading to growth or fall of the respective segments have been explained.
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/u-s-refinished-paints-market
For growth of the market forecast, the report is commenced by approximating the size of the current market, giving a basic idea for predicting the future growth of the market. The impact analysis helps in collecting data on the future growth of the U.S. Refinished Paints market.
Geographically, this report is equipped with detail study of all the major geographic regions around the globe. The regions which are considered for the study are, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
U.S. Refinished Paints market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Well explained SWOT analysis, revenue share and contact information are shared in this report analysis
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=u-s-refinished-paints-market
Table of Content:
Global U.S. Refinished Paints Market Research Report 2019-2026
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: U.S. Refinished Paints Market International and China Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Environment Analysis of Market.
Chapter 4: Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
Chapter 5: Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
Chapter 6: Analysis of U.S. Refinished Paints Market Revenue Market Status.
Chapter 7: Analysis of Industry Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis of Market.
Continue To TOC…..
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]