Market Analysis: Global Airway Management Device Market
The Global Airway Management Device Market is expected to reach USD 2.34 billion by 2025, from USD 1.5 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.6 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Airway Management Device Market
Some of the major players operating in the global airway management device market are Medtronic, Smiths Group, Teleflex, Ambu, Karl Storz, Flexicare, Verathon (A Part of Roper Technologies), Olympus , Intersurgical , Sunmed , Vyaire Medical, VBM Medizintechnik, Smiths Medical, Medline Industries Armstrong Medical Ltd. (Ireland) Becton, Dickinson and Company (USA), C. R. Bard, Inc. (USA), ConvaTec (United Kingdom), GE Healthcare (USA), Intersurgical Ltd. (UK), KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) amongst others.
Request for sample copy or PDF with (Market Segments, Forecast, Key player’s and TOC) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-airway-management-device-market
Global Airway Management Device Market, By Device type (Supraglottic Device (Laryngeal Mask Airway & Oropharyngeal Airway), Infraglottic Device(Tracheostomy Tube and Endotracheal Tube), Resuscitators, Laryngoscopes), End User (Hospital Care & Homecare), Patient Age (Adult and Pediatric), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Definition: Global Airway Management Device Market
Airway management is the technique which improves the life of the people suffering from respiratory disorders or from obstruction in airway. Management of airway is very crucial to prevent any respiratory infection or issues related to ventilation for the betterment of life. The obstruction in airway may lead to fatalities if not treated in time. Airway related problems are very common in any surgical interventions of cervical spine, neck, trauma, bariatric, obstetric, cardiovascular, orthopedics and other surgeries. The rising prevalence of respiratory diseases has shown substantial growth in global airway management device market.
For instance, according to World Health Organization, more than 3 million people die each year from COPDs, an estimated 6% of all deaths worldwide. There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of airway management device in the last decade. For instance, Teleflex (U.S) has introduced laryngeal mask airway (LMA) protector airway, a highly versatile single-use laryngeal mask that combines our most advanced airway management innovations for patient care and safety in one easy-to-use device.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases
- Increasing demand for emergency care
- High incidence of preterm babies
- Increasing adoption rate of new technologies and well organized healthcare.
Market Segmentation: Global Airway Management Device Market
- The global airway management device market is segmented based on device type, end user, patient age and geography.
- Based on device type, the market is segmented into supraglottic device, infraglottic device and resuscitators, laryngoscope. The supraglottic devices segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of device type into laryngeal mask airway & oropharyngeal airway. The device type segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of, infraglottic device into tracheostomy tube and endotracheal tube.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into homecare and hospital care, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare and, others. Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into retail and direct tenders.
- On the basis of patient age, the market is segmented into adult and pediatric
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-airway-management-device-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- Most airway management in anaesthesia was safe, but infrequent disasters still occured and these were brought in focus by the 4th National Audit Project (NAP4) of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and Difficult Airway Society (DAS).
- In Nov 2015, Medtronic (U.S) acquired Scotland’s Aircraft Medical, a maker of video laryngoscopes to facilitate successful intubation of breathing tubes into the trachea, for $110 million in cash.
Competitive Analysis: Global Airway Management Device Market
The global airway management device market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global airway management device market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Research Methodology: Global Airway Management Device Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Speak to Author of the report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-airway-management-device-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725