Non-destructive testing (NDT) methods are used primarily in engineering industries to assess the various properties of equipment, structures, materials, and components without causing damage. NDT and inspection is a highly useful method for timely product fault assessment and diagnosis. It is a significant quality control instrument in the production process as it enables prevention of surface and subsurface defects in finished and WIP products.
Non-destructive testing and inspection market research report also examines competitive companies and manufacturers in the global market. Their moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and the respective effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values have been studied completely in the report. The non-destructive testing and inspection market report comprises of primary, secondary and advanced information about the global market with respect to status, trends, size, share, growth, and segments in the forecasted period of 2019 – 2026. Non-destructive testing and inspection research study lends a hand to the purchaser in comprehending the various drivers and restraints with their effects on the market during the forecast period.
- In- depth Analysis of the Report: –
Global non-destructive testing and inspection market is to register a substantial CAGR of 7.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to continuous technological advancement in automation, robotics and electronics.
- Market Overview
Overall overview of the market with estimated market size by production, application, market share, market growth and region is included in this Non-destructive testing and inspection research report. It also provides market trends, market dynamics and grasp the recent technological advancements.
(SPECIAL OFFER (Avail Up-to 25% discount on this report)
Request Research Sample Pages: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-non-destructive-testing-inspection-market&DP
- Market Analysis by Segmentation
This Non-destructive testing and inspection report provided segmentation of the market on the basis of the application, it focuses on the status and outlook for major applications, market share and growth rate of each player is included in this section.
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Straight Beam Testing
- Angle Beam Testing
- Immersion Testing
- Guided Wave Testing
- Phased Array Testing
- Time-Of-Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Visual Inspection Testing (VT)
- General Visual Inspection
- Aided Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT)
- Eddy-Current Testing (ECT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Remote-Field Testing (Rft)
- Eddy-Current Array (ECA)
- Radiographic Testing (Rt)
- X-Ray Testing
- Gamma-Ray Testing
- Computed Radiography
- Film Radiography
- Direct Radiography (Real-Time)
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
- Terahertz Imaging
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Visual Inspection
- Surface Inspection
- Volumetric Inspection
- Other Methods
- Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Advanced Eddy-Current Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Equipment Rental Services
- Calibration Services
- Training Services
- Oil & Gas
- Transmission Pipelines
- Subsea Pipelines
- Storage Tanks
- Advanced NDT Market Techniques for Oil & Gas Vertical
- Long-Range Ultrasonic Technique (LRUT)
- Positive Metal Identification Technique
- Public Infrastructure
- Military & Defence
- Airport Security
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Border Crossing
- Nuclear Waste Storage and Decommissioning
- Impact Echo
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- High-Energy Digital Radiography
- Power Generation
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Wind Turbines
- Solar Power
- Fossil Fuel Energy
- Galvano Static Pulse Measurement
- Ultrasonic Pulse Echo Testing
- Medical and Health
- Plastics & Polymers
- Geographic Segmentation
This Non-destructive testing and inspection report splits the market into different regions such as
- North America
- South America
- Middle east and Africa
- Asia and Pacific Region
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2019, Testia introduced updated version of NDT inspection device. This wireless device weighs only 2 kg and provides both capacities in one, enabling NDT inspectors to travel in one device with all their instruments.
- In June 2019, Oceaneering International, Inc. introduced digital asset inspection system. This technology will be accessible through the Asset Integrity Company of Oceaneering, which offers alternatives for integrity, maintenance, analytics, and risk management, standard and advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) and specialized inspection. This launch is an expansion of its product portfolio.
- Competitive landscape
This Non-destructive testing and inspection research report provided analysis of the competitive landscape in the market and keeps focus on the key players, their economic situation and business strategies are examined to succeed in the market.
Global non-destructive testing and inspection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-destructive testing and inspection market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Key players in the market
GENERAL ELECTRIC, MISTRAS Group, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Ashtead Technology Ltd, Nikon Metrology NV, Magnaflux, Zetec, Inc., Eddyfi, YXLON International, Sonatest, Fischer Measurement Technologies India Private Limited, NDT Global, FTH, LLC., Bosello High Technology srl, Labquip NDT, FPrimeC Solutions Inc., LynX Inspection, Cygnus Instruments and Acuren
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Non-destructive testing and inspection Market Landscape
- Market Ecosystem
- Market Characteristics
- Market Segmentation Analysis
Part 05: Market Sizing
- Market Definition
- Market Sizing 2019
- Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
Part 06: Customer Landscape
Part 07: Non-destructive testing and inspection Market Regional Landscape
- Geographical Segmentation
- Regional Comparison
- Americas – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
- EMEA – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
- APAC – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
Part 08: Decision Framework
Part 09: Drivers And Challenges
- Market Drivers
- Market Challenges
Part 10: Non-destructive testing and inspection Market Trends
Part 11: Vendor Landscape
- Landscape Disruption
- Vendors Covered
- Vendor Classification
- Market Positioning Of Vendors
Download table of Contents with Figures & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-destructive-testing-inspection-market&DP
Queries Resolved In This Report:
- Which will be the specialties at which Non-destructive testing and inspection Market players profiling with intensive designs, financials, and furthermore, ongoing headways should set a nearness?
- Which will be the foreseen development rates for your own Non-destructive testing and inspection economy out and out and furthermore for each portion inside?
- Which will be the Non-destructive testing and inspection application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global Non-destructive testing and inspection market opportunity?
- How Non-destructive testing and inspection Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Research Methodology: Global Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]