Global Recycled Glass Market By Source (Deposit, Buy Back/Drop Off, Curb-Side), Product (Cullet, Crushed Glass, Glass Powder), Application (Glass Bottles & Containers, Flat Glass, Fiberglass, Highway Beads, Abrasives, Fillers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global recycled glass market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 5.23 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026
Data Bridge Market Research has added a new report to its source. The report is titled “Recycled Glass Market Research Report 2019” and accelerates a wide-ranging and focused look into this market. Market size is concluded through detailed study and examination through subordinate research.
Sample PDF Report Is Ready | Ask For More @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-recycled-glass-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, Strategic Materials, Inc.; United Resource Management; Vetropack; Ardagh Group S.A.; Owens-Illinois; Ngwenya Glass; BALCONES RESOURCES; Reiling GmbH & Co. KG; Heritage Glass, Inc.; GLASS RECYCLED SURFACES; Enva; RETHMANN SE & CO. KG; Harasco Corporation; Coloured Aggregates Inc.; Pace Glass; Verallia among others.
The report gives most significant details of the Global Recycled Glass Market with the help of a thorough and specialized analysis. Defined in a ground-up manner, the report presents an extensive overview of the market based on the factors that are anticipated to have a considerable and measurable impact on the market’s developmental situations over the forecast period
Market Definition: Global Recycled Glass Market
Recycled glass is basically any form of glass that is manufactured from the waste glass forms and other materials due to the 100% recyclable nature of glass products. These products have the capability of being recycled any number of times without any variations in quality. Although, recycled glass only consists of certain percentage of waste glass with the mixture of other material to give it the form of variations in end-product.
- Lower energy consumption associated with the manufacturing of these products is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Presence of certain regulations and compliances for the usage of recycled glass from authorities to conserve the usage of new raw materials is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Presence of monetization policies & subsidies for recycling glass; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Large financial and labour costs associated with the manufacturing of the product is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Complications associated with the recycling of glass as not all glass products are recyclable in nature and need to be segregated before recycling can be initiated; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Global Recycled Glass Market Segmentation:
- Buy Back/Drop Off
- Clear Cullet
- Amber Cullet
- Green Cullet
- Crushed Glass
- Glass Powder
- Glass Bottles & Containers
- Flat Glass
- Highway Beads
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, Littlejohn & Co., LLC announced that they had agreed to acquire Strategic Materials, Inc. This acquisition will enable Strategic Materials, Inc. to expand their expertise and promote sustainable recycling practices worldwide as the need for more environmental conserving operations is growing.
- In August 2017, RETHMANN SE & CO. KG announced that they had received clearance from the Bundeskartellamt regarding the acquisition of two glass recycling companies based out of Belgium. The acquisition will provide greater glass recycling capabilities in Germany for RETHMANN, establishing them as the market leader in the area. The companies in question are G.R.I.-Glasrecycling NV and VSB Holding NV, both being acquired by the Vanswartenbrouck family.
Global recycled glass market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of recycled glass market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global recycled glass market are Strategic Materials, Inc.; United Resource Management; Vetropack; Ardagh Group S.A.; Owens-Illinois; Ngwenya Glass; BALCONES RESOURCES; Reiling GmbH & Co. KG; Heritage Glass, Inc.; GLASS RECYCLED SURFACES; Enva; RETHMANN SE & CO. KG; Harasco Corporation; Coloured Aggregates Inc.; Pace Glass; Verallia among others.
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-recycled-glass-market
For growth of the market forecast, the report is commenced by approximating the size of the current market, giving a basic idea for predicting the future growth of the market. The impact analysis helps in collecting data on the future growth of the Recycled Glass market.
Geographically, this report is equipped with detail study of all the major geographic regions around the globe. The regions which are considered for the study are, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Recycled Glass market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Well explained SWOT analysis, revenue share and contact information are shared in this report analysis
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-recycled-glass-market
Table of Content:
Global Recycled Glass Market Research Report 2019-2026
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Recycled Glass Market International and China Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Environment Analysis of Market.
Chapter 4: Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
Chapter 5: Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
Chapter 6: Analysis of Recycled Glass Market Revenue Market Status.
Chapter 7: Analysis of Industry Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis of Market.
Continue To TOC…..
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]