Global aerospace composite market is segmented into carbon, glass, and ceramic carbon fibre is the primary material for the construction in aircrafts. It has high resistance and high stiffness with low weight properties. Glass fibre provides unique reinforcement properties which include balance of strength, fibre toughness .Ceramic fibres are those fibres which are basically used in heat shields for fire protection in aircraft.
Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to reach USD 57.04 billion by 2025, from USD 26.90 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-aerospace-composites-market
Market segmentation: Global Aerospace Composites Market
The global aerospace composites market is segmented based on fibre, resin, aircraft and geographical segments.
- Based on fibre, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into carbon, glass, ceramic and others.
- On the basis of resin, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into epoxy, phenolic, polyester, polyimides, thermoplastics, ceramic & metal matrix, and others.
- On the basis of aircraft, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into manufacturing process, application, region, and others.
- Based on geography, the global aerospace composites market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Aerospace Composites Market
The global aerospace composites market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aerospace composites market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Aerospace Composites Market
Some of the major players operating in the global aerospace composites market are TEIJIN LIMITED , TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC, SGL Group, Solvay, hexcel, VX Aerospace, AIM Aerospace, CTG , Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, ATLAS COMPOSITE, sdcomposites, Ascent Aerospace, Unitech Aerospace, Marshall of Cambridge Aerospace Limited, Marshall Land Systems Limited., among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing use of aerospace composites in commercial aircraft
- Replacement of old aircraft and increase in production to expedite processing of purchase order backlogs
- Reduction in manufacturing and assembling costs
- Lack of standardization in manufacturing technologies
- Issues related to recyclability
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]