The Global Biodegradable Plastics Market report clears up potential income opportunities crosswise over various segments and clarifies alluring income proposal matrix for Global Biodegradable Plastics Market. Besides, this report centers on Global Biodegradable Plastics Market volume and incentive at the worldwide, provincial and local level.
Global Biodegradable Plastics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.15 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9.30 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising amount of plastic wastes and concern for the environment and global warming.
Biodegradable plastic is plastic which degrades under biological (mainly microbial) action. Some biodegradable plastics are compostable (but not all), which means they degrade under controlled conditions, such as those occurring at compost (or anaerobic digestion) sites.
Different biodegradable plastics only degrade under certain specified and tested conditions (e.g. degradable in soil, in wastewater treatment plants, etc), but most need industrial composting facilities1, which, as we’ll argue further on, is their reasonable destination. They may biodegrade in open environment, but the speed at which this occurs is wide-ranging, and related test methods and standards are not sufficiently defined and universally accepted. Compostable plastics need to further adhere to a set of requirements such as fragmentation, absence of ecotoxicity and threshold concentrations of potential pollutants such as heavy metals.
Top Key Players: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
• Total Corbion PLA
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Biome Bioplastics Limited
• Plantic Technologies Ltd.
• Danimer Scientific
• Toray Industries, Inc.
• Perstorp Group
• K.D. Feddersen
• Synbra Technology
• FKuR Plastics Corporation
• Newlight Technologies
• API s.p.a.
• Indochine Bio Plastiques (ICBP) Sdn Bhd
Market Drivers: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
• Rising awareness programs and adoption of eco-friendly plastics due to the increasing amount of plastic wastes and concern for the global warming is expected to drive the market growth
• Increased demand from a number of applicable industries for the product is also expected to drive the market growth
Market Segmentations: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
Global Biodegradable Plastics Market, By Types (PLA, Starch Blends, Biodegradable Polyesters, PHA, Others), Application (Packaging & Bags, Consumer Goods, Agriculture & Horticulture, Textile, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Restraints: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
• Higher product and production costs is expected to restrain the market growth
• Absence of any distinct differences between the waste of biodegradable plastics and conventional plastics causes a number of complications in decomposition and recycling, this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Competitive Analysis: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market
Global biodegradable plastics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biodegradable plastics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.Customize report of “Global Biodegradable Plastics Market” as per customers requirement also available.
Table of Content: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Research Report 2019-2026
Chapter 1: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Overview
Chapter 2: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Economic Impact
Chapter 3: Competition by Manufacturer
Chapter 4: Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2019-2026)
Chapter 5: Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2019-2026)
Chapter 6: Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12: Global Biodegradable Plastics Market Forecast (2019-2026)
Chapter 13: Appendix
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biodegradable-plastics-market
Focus of the report:
1. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Biodegradable Plastics Market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
2. Changing market dynamics of the industry
3. Strategies of key players and product offerings
4. In-depth market segmentation
5. Recent industry trends and developments
6. Analyze and forecast Global Biodegradable Plastics Market on the basis of type, function and application.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.