Automotive filter used to maintain the quality of vehicle and its engine by efficiently trapping debris and dirt that harms internal engine parts such as cylinders and pistons. Engine may be damaged even by a small part such as salt which can result in highly cost of repairs. Automotive filter enables the air flow in the engine resulting in air fuel mixture further making the engine to function efficiently, reducing the emission as well as the fuel consumption.
Global Automotive Filters OE Market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising automation technology and expansion in automotive industry.
Influencing players of this market are: Robert Bosch GmbH, Donaldson Company, MANN+HUMMEL, ACEA, Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Daimler AG., Volkswagen AG, K&N Engineering, Naveen Filters Private, Kavo Parts, ACMA India, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP, Ford Motor Company, Hengst SE, WHI Solutions, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, DENSO CORPORATION., Sogefi SpA and others.
FREE | Get Sample copy of this Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-filters-oe-market
Businesses can surely expect the reduced risk of failure with this Automotive Filters OE market research report. The report is prepared with the systematic gathering and analysis of information about individuals or organizations which is conducted through social and opinion research. With this market report study, businesses can know about the key opportunities in the market and influencing factors which is useful to take business to the highest level. These strategies range from new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, to acquisitions. This Automotive Filters OE market research report is a definite solution to have exclusive market research data that anticipates business needs.
- Increasing vehicle production is driving the market for automotive filters
- Stringent rules and regulations related to emission had boosted the market for automotive filters
- Rapid increase in pollution and requirement for high efficiency cars air filters are driving the market growth
- High rate of replacement in commercial vehicle due to its maintenance in workable conditions is also impacting towards the market expansion
- Increasing sale of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) will hamper the growth of the market.
- Unorganised aftermarket will also restrain the market
- Irreplaceable nature of filter will also act as a restrain for this market
Market Segmentation: Automotive Filters OE Market
By Filter Type (Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Oil Filter, Cabin Filter, Brake Dust Filter, Transmission Filter, Coolant Filter, Oil Separator, Steering Filter),
By Media Type (Cellulose Media, Synthetic Media),
By Fuel Type (Gasoline Fuel Filter, Diesel Fuel Filter),
By Material (Particle Cabin Filter, Activated Carbon Cabin Filter, Electrostatic Cabin Filter),
By ICE Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Truck, Bus),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, H.I.G. Capitals announced its acquisition of Techfil. This combination will enable their expansion in the line of automotive filters. This acquisition will benefit H.I.G capital in adding wide range of product portfolio, expanding their automotive filter market and serving its customer more efficiently.
Global automotive filters OE market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive filters OE market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]