Global driveline market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing environmental concerns and rising awareness regarding electric vehicles are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Driveline or drivetrain are that part of the motor vehicle which usually have the parts of the powertrain except for engine. They are mainly used to provide power to the driving wheels. They usually consist of universal joints and drive shaft. They have different component depend upon the type of type of vehicles like automatic transmission car consist of propeller shaft, rear axle, torque converter, transmission among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-driveline-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Driveline Market
Global driveline market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of driveline market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Driveline Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global driveline market are Melrose Industries PLC, Schaeffler Group, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Bosch Limited, BorgWarner Inc, Hitachi, Ltd., Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO CORPORATION, Valeo, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Ford Motor Company, AVL, Volkswagen.
Segmentation: Global Driveline Market
- By Vehicle Type (Hybrid Vehicles, Plug-In Electric Hybrid, Battery Electric Vehicle, ICE Vehicles),
- By Transmission Type (Automatic Transmission, Dual Clutch Transmission, Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission)
- By Final Drive (Differential, E- Axle)
- By Motor Output for Electric Vehicle (45–100 kW, 101–250 kW, >250 kW), Drive Type (Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, All Wheel Drive)
- By Architecture (Series, Parallel, Power Split, EV Driveline)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Rising trend of parallel hybrid architecture is the major factor driving market growth
- Increasing adoption of new technologies like E-Axle and E-CVT in electric vehicles is another factor driving market growth
- Rising demand for electric buses and trucks will propel market growth
- Use of alternate materials for overall weight reduction so that new technologies can be used in electric vehicles will also act as a driver for this market growth
- Unavailability of proper charging facilities of electric vehicles will hamper the market growth
- High price of the driveline vehicles will hinder market growth
- High research and development cost will also act as restrain for this market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]